The Fall of the House of Usher (Mike Flanagan Piff)

Kixx

Pro
Daps
Just finished episode 3, it’s good but are people overselling this?

For one, it ain’t really horror. Only the first ep had some actual horror.

The first couple eps were dope, but I hope the rest of the episodes aren’t super cookie cutter like episode 3. Basically not revealing a whole lot of info but just showing how each person dies. I just don’t need to see an episode on how each person dies. That gonna get old.

Overall I’m enjoying it but it gonna get old if it doesn’t go somewhere else.

Daps

The first couple eps were dope, but I hope the rest of the episodes aren’t super cookie cutter like episode 3. Basically not revealing a whole lot of info but just showing how each person dies. I just don’t need to see an episode on how each person dies. That gonna get old.

When you finish it you won’t feel cheated. There’s ups and downs but overall I think you’ll be very satisfied

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They are all based on the poems by Eder Allen poe so that is why it gets the label of horror