The Fall of the House of Usher (Mike Flanagan Piff)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Carla Gugino deserves an award for this performance. That monologue Madeline gives in the last episode :wow: everything she said was spot on.
She's so slept on as an actor. She killed this role and was summing up humanity and our greed so succinctly all while doing it with a evil smirk. I loved all of Edgar Allen Poe's work when in school and the way they adapted it to today's time was amazing. Mark and Carla stole the show.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Finished the show. Outside the POC characters all being LGBTQ, etc... :mjpls: ....

Mix Faustian bargain w/ 7 deadly sins w/ Edgar Allen Poe you get this show.

:ehh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
And Verna's whole lil bill coming due almost seemed insignificant since it seem like breh and his sister was gonna come up by any means anyway so they didn't even need to do that

Yeah I didn’t understand why they needed her but it seems like even if they would’ve gotten away with it, they would’ve gotten done in by legal troubles down the road. Her deal guaranteed they’d never take a court L

Daps
None of these fools cared about Prospero :picard:

I need the PR girl to survive the longest. I'm on no fap and maybe that's what it is, but her body looks amazing.

EDIT
Well the sista cared. She's the only one who shed tears over Perry being dead.

And oh yeah, Leo cared too.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carla Gugino deserves an award for this performance. That monologue Madeline gives in the last episode :wow: everything she said was spot on.
She's been killin it since Snake Eyes:banderas:

...Mads:fire: drop societal ETHER BARZ:whew:

Rodderick did her foul:hubie: