The Fall Guy - Action comedy starring Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt (Remake of an 80's show)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
As as 80s baby, The Fall Guy was a top five (drama action) series for me. :wow:

Colt Seavers was cool as fukk.
This used to play reruns late night every night on syndication. I would be up watching this while my parents thought I was sleep. I liked that show way more than Ateam.

The series was about bounty hunting and dope ass action and Colt Seavers was smashing all kinda hoes.

The trailers for this movie make the stunt man come off like a simp for 1 chick that comes off like she think he a sucka. Is the movie even about them solving a crime? It doesn't even mention anything about it in the trailers. It just comes off like a romantic comedy with some action stunt movie scenes.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
As as 80s baby, The Fall Guy was a top five (drama action) series for me. :wow:

Colt Seavers was cool as fukk.
This used to play reruns late night every night on syndication. I would be up watching this while my parents thought I was sleep. I liked that show way more than Ateam.

The series was about bounty hunting and dope ass action and Colt Seavers was smashing all kinda hoes.

The trailers for this movie make the stunt man come off like a simp for 1 chick that comes off like she think he a sucka. Is the movie even about them solving a crime? It doesn't even mention anything about it in the trailers. It just comes off like a romantic comedy with some action stunt movie scenes.
Nope, and it goes downhill from there

daemonova

Daps
Variety

Universal's "The Fall Guy" rounded out the top five with $5.9 million over the weekend and an estimated $7.6 million through Monday.

The action-comedy has earned $73.8 million in North America and $143 million worldwide to date.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Watched it this morning. This will go down as a classic. This was a nod to stunt men and all the folks who make our favorite action movies go...IYKYK.

daemonova

Daps
Your Friday night movie on Peacock