The Fall Guy - Action comedy starring Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt (Remake of an 80's show)

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
what channel was the OG show even on?

I never heard of the show until this movie
ABC

was popular

Saw the movie Saturday.. good all around fun action rom com date movie :manny:

Had me laughing..

Story was decent. Stunts were dope, not tom cruise level dope but still ok.. and I actually halfway gave a fukk how it was gonna end :manny:

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I saw it at the theater but I left early. Was bout 15 minutes left in the movie.. my date was dozing off towards the end so I was like wake yo ass up and let's go Princess Valium :martin: damn

I had to watch the ending online..

Found a pretty decent cam rip.. mf was almost HD level :ehh:

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Man, I was so hyped for this. It's been long time since I was this disappointed in a movie. Gosling and Blunt don't work together at all despite them trying their best. Hannah Waddingham is terrible. Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ben Knight and Winston Duke are all decent. The movie has some great stunt work in parts of the movie but everything not stunt related looks cheap. There is karaoke bar scene in the movie and I've seen better production design in student short films.

But at least it's something new and fresh (despite it being a remake of tv show from the 80s)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Man, I was so hyped for this. It's been long time since I was this disappointed in a movie. Gosling and Blunt don't work together at all despite them trying their best. Hannah Waddingham is terrible. Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ben Knight and Winston Duke are all decent. The movie has some great stunt work in parts of the movie but everything not stunt related looks cheap. There is karaoke bar scene in the movie and I've seen better production design in student short films.

But at least it's something new and fresh (despite it being a remake of tv show from the 80s)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This was trash. Had to stop at the 30 min mark.
Surprised at the great reviews.
Like an acid trip that never ended and is every female in this movie going to get
a monolog