The Failed Debut Of ASUKA on the main roster

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@julesocean been dropping idiotic hot takes for years :mjlol: fukkin dumbass
Running through my posts now :mjlol: You got sensitive and now trying to save face :mjlol:

And E did fumble her debut, you crazy if you watched her NXT run and then her first months up there and don't agree :umad:

Bet you loved Charlotte going over Asuka at WM

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Wouldn’t be the Coli without dumb takes so early on. Look how her E career turned out. She’s probably winning the strap off Bianca too. :skip:

dude always rushing to stay stupid shyt on here then be looking like :mjtf: and ready to throw hands when they get called out on it :mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t be the Coli without dumb takes so early on. Look how her E career turned out. She’s probably winning the strap off Bianca too. :skip:
dude always rushing to stay stupid shyt on here then be looking like :mjtf: and ready to throw hands when they get called out on it :mjlol:

THREAD NAMED FAILED DEBUT. NOT FAILED ENTIRE E CAREER.

She was undefeated with major buzz, and should have been debuted into a main event program right off rip. Gave her matches with Emma, then treaded water doing nothing for whole month, on and off shyt with Nia, then lost her 0 to Charlotte at WM which no one wanted.

It was a failed debut, E dropped the ball big time, delusional if you think otherwise.

It's fukkin ASUKA cmon, a layup and killed her huge buzz right away.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

She was undefeated with major buzz, and should have been debuted into a main event program right off rip. Gave her matches with Emma, then treaded water doing nothing for whole month, on and off shyt with Nia, then lost her 0 to Charlotte at WM which no one wanted.

It was a failed debut, E dropped the ball big time, delusional if you think otherwise.

It's fukkin ASUKA cmon, a layup. Did you guys even watch back then?
I don’t even remember her debut, but at the end of the day you’re comparing one moment that doesn’t represent her career. Thread is just like all the threads in the Coliseum where dudes wanna criticize after one game.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

It's fukkin ASUKA cmon, a layup and killed her huge buzz right away.

who the fukk cares how the debut was if she ended up having a successful career you stupid jackass :comeon:

everyone's point is you ran to make this thread after a day of her being on the main roster and you turned out to be horribly wrong so maybe you should just shut up and speak when spoken to from now on :umad:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
who the fukk cares how the debut was if she ended up having a successful career you stupid jackass :comeon:

everyone's point is you ran to make this thread after a day of her being on the main roster and you turned out to be horribly wrong so maybe you should just shut up and speak when spoken to from now on :umad:
I have no problem with dude, but this has me :mjlol:

You’re on one today. :dead:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I have no problem with dude, but this has me :mjlol:

You’re on one today. :dead:

Yes because the debut was shyt. What are you even talking about? I could have booked her first month, or year way better. And you guys could have too. Don't cap like this thread isn't true.

You mad you got served in the OG thread now you stalking all my posts trying to expose my take, when the one you picked is 100 percent true.

Absolute child dog what are you doing?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Move the fukk on.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yes because the debut was shyt. What are you even talking about? I could have booked her first month, or year way better. And you guys could have too. Don't cap like this thread isn't true.

You mad you got served in the OG thread now you stalking all my posts trying to expose my take, when the one you picked is 100 percent true.

Absolute child dog what are you doing?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Bro, shes one of the top female talent and has had a successful E career. It doesn’t matter how her debut went when everything turned out good. :dwillhuh:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro, shes one of the top female talent and has had a successful E career. It doesn’t matter how her debut went when everything turned out good. :dwillhuh:

The thread was made during her debut era.....

So we gonna act like we weren't complaining about Roman's face runs in that present time? Of course, it was shyt television. Wasted opportunities... You can't come back later and say "Awww bad take because he ended up a god tier heel" The face runs were still trash, still booked the way they were..

We spend our time to watch wrestling in present time, if it's shyt at present time and I feel like they are dropping the ball of course I'ma complain about it...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The thread was made during her debut era.....

So we gonna act like we weren't complaining about Roman's face runs in that present time? Of course, it was shyt television. Wasted opportunities... You can't come back later and say "Awww bad take because he ended up a god tier heel" The face runs were still trash, still booked the way they were..

We spend our time to watch wrestling in present time, if it's shyt at present time and I feel like they are dropping the ball of course I'ma complain about it...
You’re bringing up Roman’s forced push that was on for YEARS and trying to compare to to outrage over a debut? :what:

Let it go, man. :shaq2:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’re bringing up Roman’s forced push that was on for YEARS and trying to compare to to outrage over a debut? :what:

Let it go, man. :shaq2:

You must not rate Asuka then, or her massive NXT run, and the super buzz she had, or her talent in general.... It was one of the things I was most looking forward to, and by my standards they fukked her up and she lost a huge amount of buzz. If you need me to say I was a huge Asuka stan at the time and expecting a way bigger splash from the E, maybe that can help you wrap your head around it. You can use any example of a shytty debut run you want.. It's still gonna be a shytty debut at present time no matter how their career turned out. I'm not supposed to complain about Hobbs booking right now either right because he might wind up looking better on Collision protected by Punk?

I get you trying take up for your internet friend and get some free dunks in a 2v1, but just stop you have no points as to why Asuka's debut run was good, or booked well. Digging up threads from 2017, get a grip.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
looks like dude is gonna die on this hill :mjlol:

you was wrong then and you wrong now that's why the first page is full of people clowning yo ass :umad: and i only bumped this so people get context on how dumb you are since you tried to come at me sideways over Willow Nightengale of all people