The Failed Debut Of ASUKA on the main roster

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
looks like dude is gonna die on this hill :mjlol:

you was wrong then and you wrong now that's why the first page is full of people clowning yo ass :umad: and i only bumped this so people get context on how dumb you are since you tried to come at me sideways over Willow Nightengale of all people

So just say you thought her debut fully optimized her buzz and potential. Say it..... 510 days as NXT champ, no losses. Most over japanese female they had, most over female in NXT at the time. Tons of clear talent. You just debut her in a match where mid-card Emma took 50 percent of the offense, not even a squash. Followed up by another rematch and a month of doing nothing, no set-ups with main eventers. You honestly thought that was a decent debut for her????

If yes, then you can take a W, if not then you wrong and you know it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You must not rate Asuka then, or her massive NXT run, and the super buzz she had, or her talent in general.... It was one of the things I was most looking forward to, and by my standards they fukked her up and she lost a huge amount of buzz. If you need me to say I was a huge Asuka stan at the time and expecting a way bigger splash from the E, maybe that can help you wrap your head around it. You can use any example of a shytty debut run you want.. It's still gonna be a shytty debut at present time no matter how their career turned out. I'm not supposed to complain about Hobbs booking right now either right because he might wind up looking better on Collision protected by Punk?

I get you trying take up for your internet friend and get some free dunks in a 2v1, but just stop you have no points as to why Asuka's debut run was good, or booked well. Digging up threads from 2017, get a grip.
I’m an Asuka fan, but I don’t take this shyt as deeply as you do. And like I said, I have nothing against you, but no one’s gonna remember Asuka’s debut over her entire run. It has nothing to do with “taking sides.”

She’s had a successful E career, one of the most over women’s wrestlers in the company, and getting paid. Who gives a fukk what you think of her debut. :snoop:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m an Asuka fan, but I don’t take this shyt as deeply as you do. And like I said, I have nothing against you, but no one’s gonna remember Asuka’s debut over her entire run. It has nothing to do with “taking sides.”

She’s had a successful E career, one of the most over women’s wrestlers in the company, and getting paid. Who gives a fukk what you think of her debut. :snoop:
Yes exactly. Thread was made in 2017..... During the debut.... Which I was anticipating and wanting to enjoy a red carpet rollout for her...

I'm glad you finally used your brain instead of glazing your buddy. I am not the one who had a meltdown and went and dug through thread history

People don't think on Mondays.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yes exactly. Thread was made in 2017..... During the debut.... Which I was anticipating and wanting to enjoy a red carpet rollout for her...

I'm glad you finally used your brain instead of glazing your buddy. I am not the one who had a meltdown and went and dug through thread history

People don't think on Mondays.
Man, fukk outta here with your shyt. I’ve been saying that shyt since I entered this thread, but somehow you’re just seeing it now. The nerve of you trying to say “I’m finally using my brain.” :scust:

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
asuka-laugh.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The debut wasn't even bad... dude just wanted to see her go in there against a top contender and beat the breaks off her in her first match on Raw. And because she had a match with someone who wasn't a top star and didn't kill her in 1 minute, it was "failed". :mjlol:
Gail Kim

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The debut wasn't even bad... dude just wanted to see her go in there against a top contender and beat the breaks off her in her first match on Raw. And because she had a match with someone who wasn't a top star and didn't kill her in 1 minute, it was "failed". :mjlol:
Dude was complaining about a squash match? Like she was the first wrestler to debut and beat an enhancement talent. :mjlol: