The fact that there has not been a backlash against Elon Musk from Black folks in America highlights our ignorance.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I sold my Tesla stock awhile back because of the racist shyt he say, but I was on twitter damn near a decade before he bought it so I’m staying until I find something better.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
How does this expose black peoples ignorance when I see more rice cacs, camel jockeys, burrito makers and cac driving and using his services:skip:
Black celebrities are not our representatives
You nikkas gotta be agents /digital blackface or overall just hate your own people no matter the diaspora
That white man ice really is cooler:wow:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Backlash? The guy's worth $200 billion . He can stick his dikk out of a car window in Madison Avenue and nothing is going to happen to him. fukk you think he cares what you have to say?
He bent the knee to the Jews and apologized when he made that comment about them last year. Even over-corrected by pledging money to Israel and threatning to ban anyone on Twitter using the phrase "from the river to the sea," which is a perceived shot at Israel.

Daps
He bent the knee to the Jews and apologized when he made that comment about them last year. Even over-corrected by pledging money to Israel and threatning to ban anyone on Twitter using the phrase "from the river to the sea," which is a perceived shot at Israel.
What comment did he make that he apologized for? He went to Israel and they were treating him like a demi-god had arrived, like Jesus had come. Its clearly a power play between them. He walks to the beat of his own drum

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
maxresdefault.jpg

lil-baby-s-got-a-new-flashy-whip-meet-his-custom-tesla-cybertruck-236498-7.jpg.webp

rappers-slim-thug-and-lil-baby-join-the-tesla-cybertruck-frenzy-with-custom-evs_4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Rapper-has-color-matched-his-Cybertruck-to-his-two-Maybachs-1.jpg

82130971-13165797-image-m-104_1709757160377.jpg
Even if Musk wasn't a racist POS, those Tesla trucks are ugly AF!:scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

His racism is becoming more frequent

Dude needs to be smoked.

Sadly, he gets put out the paint, another one will rise in his place.

We'd have to get fully self sufficient aka make our own shyt, have our own currency, etc. to completely cut cacs off. There is a racist cac behind every single thing in our lives. Where we live, what we eat, what we wear, food, jobs. You fukkin name it. How far are we willing to go?

I'm already in the process of making backup plans to get out this damn country. Even in Africa, fukkin Starlink which provides internet and shyt out there is owned by Musk. It's fukkin insane.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The difference between Musk and most CEOs is he says publicly what most of them think and say privately.

Not saying don’t boycott him, but I still see people wearing luxury brands that had Sambo and pickaninny images on their clothing a few years ago. Unfortunately our people love to stunt.

:yeshrug:
Reeeeally can’t do Gucci cuz of that shyt.
I have highly educated relatives that haven’t stopped buying it and I get so damn tempted at times :mjcry:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Well our black celebs are fukking silent when it comes to all of this.

India Arie was hella effective on shedding light on Joe Rogan for example.

Imagine if Dave Chappelle or Kevin Hart said something similar about Musk? But alas...fukking silence. I'll say it...black people don't give a fukk once they get money.

Who is “our”? Nikka who made black celebrities our official representatives? They are for themselves. Please understand that.Yall need to stop this with dumbshyt

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Elon musk is a unique evil, he owns the biggest social media platform on earth and uses it daily to propagate and spread anti black racism and white supremacy. He is as vile as you can get and no sane black person should be purchasing any of his products, if you have to get an eletric car, get one that isnt created by his companies, dont use your hard earned income to subsidize a racist