The fact Moses passed as an Egyptian proves the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ABC is airing the classic 1950s white fantasy film "The Ten Commandments" starring white supremacist extraordinaire Charlton Heston tonight.

I hope people realize this movie and it's implications is why white supremacists deny Ancient Egypt was a black civilization. They know that if they admit Ancient Egypt was BLACK, then that means the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK. Why? Because the Bible is clear that Moses passed as one of Pharaoh's children and an Egyptian for most of his life. And it's difficult to pass as the kid of another ethnic group if you don't look like them.

Thus, if the Ancient Hebrews and Ancient Egyptians could pass as one another, then that means they had to look the same. Now we know based on how the Ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves, that they were clearly BLACK. Thus this means beyond a doubt that the Ancient Hebrews were also BLACK. Now if the Ancient Hebrews are BLACK, then that means Moses and just about everyone else in the Bible is BLACK. And obviously that would include the big dog himself God's own son Jesus was BLACK. Jesus being BLACK would mean the death of white supremacy. That is why Ancient Egypt has to whitewashed.

The truth about Ancient Egypt is the key to destroying white supremacy as an ideology once and for all.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Exodus 4:6 and Exodus 4:7

Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow. Then He said, "Put your hand into your bosom again." So he put his hand into his bosom again, and when he took it out of his bosom, behold, it was restored like the rest of his flesh.

This is God turning Moses's hand white and back to being black to showcase that he's the creator.

Anyways, I legit don't understand how people can think that the people in the bible wasn't black. When it's almost common knowledge now with how the first humans were black.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exodus 4:6 and Exodus 4:7

Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow. Then He said, "Put your hand into your bosom again." So he put his hand into his bosom again, and when he took it out of his bosom, behold, it was restored like the rest of his flesh.

This is God turning Moses's hand white and back to being black to showcase that he's the creator.

Anyways, I legit don't understand how people can think that the people in the bible wasn't black. When it's almost common knowledge now with how the first humans were black.

People believe what they are told to believe. We've been brainwashed to believe in a white Jesus and Moses our entire lives. So regardless of all the evidence to the contrary staring people in the face, they won't believe it until someone in authority tells them to believe it.

Most people are simply sheep. They can't think for themselves. All they do is follow.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe there was really a Moses brehs.:mjlol:

Regardless of whether or not an actual man by that name existed and did what he is alleged to have done in the Bible, my point still stands.

The people who wrote the Bible clearly viewed the Ancient Hebrews and Egyptians are looking the same since they allowed people of Hebrew ancestry to pass as Egyptian all the time.

Remember the same thing happened to Joseph. He was sold by his siblings into slavery in Egypt. By the time he grew up and rose up the ranks in Egypt they mistook him as an Egyptian soldier soldier rather than their brother.

The Bible is very clear that the Ancient Hebrews were physically indistinguishable from the Ancient Egyptians.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the movie now, I haven't watched it in years, Forgot how campy it was, but its still entertaining.

bx.lion

Banned
Daps
Even if it were true moses was black I wouldn't believe it. Cacs are the ultimate manipulators and I have to admit I fell for the scam. shyt just wouldn't feel right with a black moses