The Evil Within - Official Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Then suffer. :wow: I treated that hoe like the dumb bytch she was. Ran here, ran there, dispatched her like nothing. Last i checked she was in the bottom of an oven i opened and dumped her in. :russ:
What chapter are u in?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just beat that chainsaw guy in chapter 6 yall were talking about. The next stage opened up into some huge church looking setting and i turned it off.
I died to him a couple of times because Sebastian non cardio exercising ass had to catch his breath a couple of times. The last time before I got to mankind again, I kicked one of those flammable barrels into the area behind the door so when he comes out the barrel would be there. I played musical chairs with mankind and shot the barrel and hit him with a few harpoons. If this game had a knife I think I could knife my way through it. It's pretty easy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I died to him a couple of times because Sebastian non cardio exercising ass had to catch his breath a couple of times. The last time before I got to mankind again, I kicked one of those flammable barrels into the area behind the door so when he comes out the barrel would be there. I played musical chairs with mankind and shot the barrel and hit him with a few harpoons. If this game had a knife I think I could knife my way through it. It's pretty easy.
Move that cardio up to level 3 at least. I danced circles around that fakkit, put him next to a barrel, B00m, then just destroyed him with expl0sive arrows. Probably beat him in under 2 minutes.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yea. Game is easy as hel. Not challenged
Yeah, I just finished Chapter 3, and so far this game is easy. They were talking like this game was gonna be hard as shyt. I think RE 5 is harder than this shyt.
I dont have to turn on any elite skills to play this but, i will say this. The atmosphere and environment seems like someone really cared about this project and i can appreciate the experience, as easy as it is. The weapons they give you are just to powerful for these stupid ass enemies. Ol boy came rushin me with a chainsaw i was like :aicmon: Word? Smashed on him with 3 expl0sive arrows, and 2 shotty blasts and he bowed down. I was like, this is a boss? Demoted that fakkit into brain juice and scooped him up in a jar to enhance my powers.
Yeah, I just shot the ground with the explosive arrow and let him walk into that shyt a few times, and then he was dead.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I nearly upgraded the 3 things you really need to upgrade stamina wise, running, health and melee, but seriously that melee shyt does nothing. it took me a minute to kill the fat guy with the chainsaw, he keeps getting stronger, kicked a barrell at him and blew it up, then ran my ass to safety and threw grenades and he no sells, all i had were 2 gernades, the pistol which didnt do jack , the equally uneffective crossbow, the sniper rifle i found, and 3 shotgun shells

now im up against this giant Wolf thing and i dont even know how to hurt it

spider bytch was a walk in the park when i found out that all i needed to do was burn her

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just sniped the gatling gun cats outside of the cathedral and ran through the burning building to the save point after that. So far, it's not all that difficult but I've gotten caught out there a few times and I'm betting the hard difficulty will be a real challenge (assuming you unlock a higher difficulty after beating it once).

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I dont have to turn on any elite skills to play this but, i will say this. The atmosphere and environment seems like someone really cared about this project and i can appreciate the experience, as easy as it is. The weapons they give you are just to powerful for these stupid ass enemies. Ol boy came rushin me with a chainsaw i was like :aicmon: Word? Smashed on him with 3 expl0sive arrows, and 2 shotty blasts and he bowed down. I was like, this is a boss? Demoted that fakkit into brain juice and scooped him up in a jar to enhance my powers.
LMAO. So much emotion in this post. I can just picture you dismissing the fukk outta that boss :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I just finished Chapter 3, and so far this game is easy. They were talking like this game was gonna be hard as shyt. I think RE 5 is harder than this shyt.

Yeah, I just shot the ground with the explosive arrow and let him walk into that shyt a few times, and then he was dead.
Put them arrows in his chess and face. Shooting at the ground? Shook.
LMAO. So much emotion in this post. I can just picture you dismissing the fukk outta that boss :pachaha:

Game has me legit annoyed. The scary parts are pathetic. I walked into some dark hospital basement. You hear drops here you hear drips there and it's dark with puddles if filth and what not but I'm just walk in through like who want what. Bruh do you know i walked into a room and the door closed behind me like I was supposed to be nervous?
After I collected some items I go walking out and some ghost is seen slowly walkin past the door outside I was like :mjlol: a a a bytch lemme holla at chew and ran out that room but of course the ghost was a bytch and vanished by the time I left the room to look around the corner.

I walk into the next room and soon as I walk in i see some fukkboy hunched over in a corner acting devastated. I run up and he turns around and jumps at me talkin bout raaaaaaa..... raaaa? Word? Ra ? :aicmon: I swung on that bytch ass nikka and he vanished before I could connect. This shyt supposed to be scary though........