The Evil Within - Official Thread

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Havent touched it in 2 days. Still in chapter 6. Gonna finsih it today tho so I can sell it next week :win:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was literally thinking the same thing.
I dont have to turn on any elite skills to play this but, i will say this. The atmosphere and environment seems like someone really cared about this project and i can appreciate the experience, as easy as it is. The weapons they give you are just to powerful for these stupid ass enemies. Ol boy came rushin me with a chainsaw i was like :aicmon: Word? Smashed on him with 3 expl0sive arrows, and 2 shotty blasts and he bowed down. I was like, this is a boss? Demoted that fakkit into brain juice and scooped him up in a jar to enhance my powers.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I dont have to turn on any elite skills to play this but, i will say this. The atmosphere and environment seems like someone really cared about this project and i can appreciate the experience, as easy as it is. The weapons they give you are just to powerful for these stupid ass enemies. Ol boy came rushin me with a chainsaw i was like :aicmon: Word? Smashed on him with 3 expl0sive arrows, and 2 shotty blasts and he bowed down. I was like, this is a boss? Demoted that fakkit into brain juice and scooped him up in a jar to enhance my powers.
:russ: I used the bows on his Ass too! I wanted the Shotgun to be a Last Resort. He fell out with those Explosive Arrows:dead: in like barely 3 Minutes of Work.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@Mowgli
was that you or crackface playing yesterday?? whoever it was how the fukk did you end up getting chased by a pack of zombies?? dont u know the meaning of stealth? :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli
was that you or crackface playing yesterday?? whoever it was how the fukk did you end up getting chased by a pack of zombies?? dont u know the meaning of stealth? :russ:
Yea that was me. :russ: fukk stealth nikka. I dont have the patience for that shyt all the time. But to keep it 100 percent funky with you, i didnt think they were gonna see me and i got to close. This next gen shyt is crazy because im not expecting a Pack of these nikkas to come chasin me like that.

You saw i got away though :youngsabo:

Elite Gaming. :king:

Bout to start streaming again shortly. This part im on now is mildly challenging.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stamina meter is horrible in this game, how the fukk am i suppose to dodge a chainsaw weilding demon running at you, when the main character stops to catch his breath,
How the fukk can you not get pissed off fighting Chainsaw fakkit in Chapter 6, that shyt was so fukkin annoying I feel like choking someone right now :snoop:
This aint outlast, you actually have weapons. :snoop: You just wanting to run and hide in a locker somewhere. :heh:

I dont bother using stealth in this game.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This aint outlast, you actually have weapons. :snoop: You just wanting to run and hide in a locker somewhere. :heh:

Never hid in this game im referring to the encounter where ur forced to battle the Chainsaw fakkit in Chapter 6, trying to dodge and weave his chainsaw swinging at you and being annoyed by the stamina meter winding down so quickly.. making the chatacter stop completley to catch his breath after sprinting for 3 seconds while terror is afoot is laughably bad game design.. this man is not built like Rick Ross or Charles Barkley 2014 to be stopping to catch his breath after sprinting 3 seconds

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i just read yore posts:deadmanny:

Any gamer who has skills in these survival games should float through this game. i seen some nikkas in this thread talkin bout the spider bytch gave them problems.

came across that ho and deaded her in a minute:win:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i just read yore posts:deadmanny:

Any gamer who has skills in these survival games should float through this game. i seen some nikkas in this thread talkin bout the spider bytch gave them problems.

came across that ho and deaded her in a minute:win:
Spider bytch takes no skill. Luring her into stupid expl-sive traps. :scusthov: Thought that kinda shyt was played out.
Never hid in this game im referring to the encounter where ur forced to battle the Chainsaw fakkit in Chapter 6, trying to dodge and weave his chainsaw swinging at you and being annoyed by the stamina meter winding down so quickly.. making the chatacter stop completley to catch his breath after sprinting for 3 seconds while terror is afoot is laughably bad game design.. this man is not built like Rick Ross or Charles Barkley 2014 to be stopping to catch his breath after sprinting 3 seconds
Shoulda upgraded your stamina. :manny: