The Evil Within - Official Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This chainsaw fakkit in chapter 2 is pissing me off.. im annoyed at the fact that he runs as fast as my player :beli: im out of ammo how do u kill this fakkit :beli:

Edit: i used bad AI to kill him.. i hope this doesnt keep happening later on

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
tired of walking around with no fukking bullets :beli:

And axes break after one hit :beli:

wtf man... :beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game has janky animations and controls. It's kind of irritating like for example sometimes I'd set off those wire traps simply because the prompt to disarm them didn't pop up and me moving slightly caused Sebastian to move in a way that set it off. Also the sound effects lack oomph.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
It is except it doesn't have gameplay as good as them so far. I'm only on chapter 3 and the gameplay just isn't as good as those games.
yeah I wouldn't say it's better than those games, but it is like a mix of all 3.

combat/Stealth/resource management/crafting of TLOU. RE4 and Dark Souls level design/challenge/horror.

edit: also those 3 games are 3 of the best games of all time lol. But Im loving this game so far, on chapter 5.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have played The Evil Within, which would you say you enjoy more???? Me personally, I give them both a tie, but the enjoyment comes from 2 completely different ways ya dig. Preference might put one above the other according to some, but I honestly cant say either or is a better game right now.
i like the evil within more but thats not saying alien is wack because ilke it when developers put thier heart and soul into games and it really shows with both games. i said aliens is boring but i played it some more this morning before work and that game is grade a piff too. a gamer cant go wrong with either game

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chainsaw fakkit in chapter 2 is pissing me off.. im annoyed at the fact that he runs as fast as my player :beli: im out of ammo how do u kill this fakkit :beli:

Edit: i used bad AI to kill him.. i hope this doesnt keep happening later on
homeboy was easy shotgun shells stun him and use the explosive shots and he goes down easy. re 4 really prepares a nikka for these monsters:win:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also if you disable the filter from 100 to 0 the game looks

i did that within the first 5 minutes of gameplay and im 360 i can only imagine the next gen and pc brehs

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
also if you disable the filter from 100 to 0 the game looks

i did that within the first 5 minutes of gameplay and im 360 i can only imagine the next gen and pc brehs
I did that shyt instantly too. I was saying earlier in this thread, the 360 still holds its own right now compared to the current gen systems graphically, shyt still looks beautiful on most games (Tomb Raider being the best looking game on 360 period, the PS4 version barley looks any better) I will probably stick to 360 (why pay on PS4 when I can burn on 360 for free) for most of the mult plat games until CG starts to maximize the graphics :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I've llayed a few hours of The Evil Within and Alien and I think Alien is the superior game. More polished overall, and everything about it is just fukking intense. Even the synthetics are fukking horrifying just to look at. I'm on the chapter when you have to deactivate the computer or whatever behind them and I am honestly just scared as fukk lmao.

I'm bout to continue playing The Evil Within soon tho to see if my feelings on it improve at all

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I've llayed a few hours of The Evil Within and Alien and I think Alien is the superior game. More polished overall, and everything about it is just fukking intense. Even the synthetics are fukking horrifying just to look at. I'm on the chapter when you have to deactivate the computer or whatever behind them and I am honestly just scared as fukk lmao.

I'm bout to continue playing The Evil Within soon tho to see if my feelings on it improve at all
I think im gone make an official thread on the vs tip, both of these games are definitely setting things right for the horror genre :obama: