The Evil Within - Official Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I was eyeing that sleeping dogs PS4 ultimate joint before i copped :patrice:

10679622_10205063087317583_7598975655315873603_o.jpg

Not gonna play now preferably when darkness spreads across the land and the midnight hour is close at hand :demonic:

Ronald

Daps
lovin this shyt so far, the atmosphere and tension :banderas:

the story is awful tho, kinda wish they just dropped you in the game world on some Dark Souls sh!t

minor complaints...running animations are somethin out of a PS2 game, and I wish they'd remove the "chapter clear" stuff

other than that the game is great, top 5 this year for sure

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lovin this shyt so far, the atmosphere and tension :banderas:

the story is awful tho, kinda wish they just dropped you in the game world on some Dark Souls sh!t

minor complaints...running animations are somethin out of a PS2 game, and I wish they'd remove the "chapter clear" stuff

other than that the game is great, top 5 this year for sure
Like anyone can keep up with the dark souls story.

What story

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
chapter 6 is the best so far..on some uncharted shyt....
Yeah, im either on that right now or just finished it a few hours ago, shyt was fun as hell and challenging.

IDK why nikkas are tripping about the story, aint nobody even far enough to understand WTF is going on, if you actually pay attention and read everything by chapter 6 things are starting to come together. Im sure by the end of the game things will be understood. Silent Hill 1 was exactly the same way, the story made no sense til damn near the end of the game and SH1 might be the GOAT horror game/story. Smh about nikkas tripping about a story and aint even finished it yet. If shyt does not come together by the end then criticism is necessary, but most of us are at the same part in the game. All we can do is speculate right now

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
IDK why nikkas are tripping about the story, aint nobody even far enough to understand WTF is going on, if you actually pay attention and read everything by chapter 6 things are starting to come together. Im sure by the end of the game things will be understood. Silent Hill 1 was exactly the same way, the story made no sense til damn near the end of the game and SH1 might be the GOAT horror game/story. Smh about nikkas tripping about a story and aint even finished it yet. If shyt does not come together by the end then criticism is necessary, but most of us are at the same part in the game. All we can do is speculate right now
This.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, im either on that right now or just finished it a few hours ago, shyt was fun as hell and challenging.

I love that cheesy shyt. I don't think I ever watched the cutscenes in Resident Evil 1-3,Zero and Code Veronica.