Default FOV with no black bars
14927115164_5d6411670b_o.png

Higher FOV with no black bars
15548709772_cc831872c1_o.png

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man I went thru the first four chapters without really upgrading shyt.. if you look around they give u enough shyt it doesn't feel like ammo is that scarce... and im playing on survival...only time I been shook is from fakkit chainsaw chuck and that 6 legged bytch...she still aint catch me tho :umad:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bruh, I just finished the part where you go into the daylight for the 1st time to the church and shyt, that shyt was hard as fukk. God damn, shyt was fun as hell though, this is the 1st gme where I enjoyed dying and trying to strategize the next time in a long time.

The story on this shyt is sick as hell too, the reviewer who was shytting on the game said the story does not make sense (as any bytch ass reviewer would do) but so far its deep and I can tell the protagonist had some :demonic: shyt happen that led up to his current situation. nikkas gotta read those journals you find and the newspapers that are by the door in front of the save spot, its a new article everytime you come across a new mirror to go save, they give a lot if insight on exactly what happened. This game is dope as hell.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man I went thru the first four chapters without really upgrading shyt.. if you look around they give u enough shyt it doesn't feel like ammo is that scarce... and im playing on survival...only time I been shook is from fakkit chainsaw chuck and that 6 legged bytch...she still aint catch me tho :umad:
nikka bout to pop up again soon bruh :snoop:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Bruh, I just finished the part where you go into the daylight for the 1st time to the church and shyt, that shyt was hard as fukk. God damn, shyt was fun as hell though, this is the 1st gme where I enjoyed dying and trying to strategize the next time in a long time.

The story on this shyt is sick as hell too, the reviewer who was shytting on the game said the story does not make sense (as any bytch ass reviewer would do) but so far its deep and I can tell the protagonist had some :demonic: shyt happen that led up to his current situation. nikkas gotta read those journals you find and the newspapers that are by the door in front of the save spot, its a new article everytime you come across a new mirror to go save, they give a lot if insight on exactly what happened. This game is dope as hell.

Breh I was stuck on that part in the sunlight for awhile, just now beat it, died a bunch, dude helpin you is slow as hell too:damn:

And I only had a quarter of health playin on survivor when the mini boss and animal boss pop up :snoop:...

made it thru though :smugbiden:

But I'm heated I've been missing those newspaper clippings tho, everytime I run in there I just use a key or upgrade and dip out again :snoop:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
:blessed: to be playing this on PC.

FOV fixed, No black bars either. :ahh:

Default FOV with no black bars
14927115164_5d6411670b_o.png

Higher FOV with no black bars
15548709772_cc831872c1_o.png

Looks good. Still the limited fov and black bars help create suspense :ahh: So does the the crappy resolution. Cant make out enemies in the distance :bryan: And the struggle framerate makes your hart go faster in tight situations :sadcam:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
where you finding ammo at?
I havent played in a few days cause work
But I was working them fisticuffs on enemies cause I had no bullets

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this shyt but this main protagonist is displaying Ryan Gosling levels of acting/emotional display(which is to say horrible acting and zero emotion). It's kinda distracting how too cool for school this nicca be acting in the fact of an apocalyptic type situation.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Im in chapter 6 I think but Im still not realy feelin it. Silent Hill Downpour which got bad reviews and had an even worse framerate was so much more immersive. This game is just random as fukk

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im in chapter 6 I think but Im still not realy feelin it. Silent Hill Downpour which got bad reviews and had an even worse framerate was so much more immersive. This game is just random as fukk
I never gave the new SH a chance because the reviews were real shytty.

Daps
Reppin

I agree. I want to like this game but there's just too many things wrong with it. The game feels rushed as fukk. The framerate issue isn't as bad as the physics. The game feels very unnatural. And where the fukk is the story in this game? Are they planning to explain just what the fukk is going on?

I'm in chapter 5 and so far the game has been very underwhelming.. Its not scary at all. It's just a survival game... And I'm planning on survivor so Lotta trial and error

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
random is the perfect word to describe what I just went through at the end of chapter 5