The Evil Within 2 (PS4/PC/XB1) OT

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They need to patch the random encounters.

They staring right at you but as soon as you go behind a corner its all good :francis:
Some encounters they chase you with no fukks given.

To kill the woman in the dress with the butcher knife easy.. - stealth stab and axe upside the head :ahh:

Tall Poisonous thing with 4 arms and the small head ? One sniper bullet to the DOME :ahh:

Invest in stealth. Especially killing enemies as they come around corners and walking fast while crouched. Damn im invincible right now to regular enemies.

Run away, hide behind a crate, they come running?

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I ain't start 2 yet. but cmon breh. You underselling Re7
Its a shane this dev has to work with western devs to get his projects made but that said thank god bethesda believes in him. This may be my current favorite gaming company

:ufdup: dont fukk with a battlefield veteran

Last edited:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
My dude got it (we game share) I haven't played yet but he was streaming it the game looks ok but the voice acting is horrible.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Completed this game few days ago, short review : fukking fire. Playing the new game + with all your prior gear and abilities saved is dope, goes from a semi-tense survival stealth game to a full blown action game with your OP self. Highly recommend it if any one's thinking of picking this up.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game is straight flames.
It's a shame it's not getting a lot of love on here.
Been playing this and Mario Odyssey non-stop.
The only thing about the evil within 2 that is kind of a negative for me is the large amount of time you spend in the same area going back and forth.
I'm only on chapter 4 but still, 5 hours or so in the same area is kind of tiring.
The game is scary though and I like that a lot. The story is all over the place like the first one, and the voice acting sucks but even that kind of gives me nostalgia for how Resident Evil games used to be.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What are you running from? :sas2:
The Resident Evil 7 I played had plenty of guns and ammunition.
Sounds like the game had you shook. :sas1:
When i get shook. shyt Gets REKT

Just like that game did

ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY.

shyt u could never do clown so do me a favor?

SIT CHOWASS DOWN