The Evil Within 2 (PS4/PC/XB1) OT

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First person mode is out.
I haven't beaten this game yet. I got about half way through and I wrapped up into other games.
I need to get back to it though. I liked it a lot so far.
There's a first person mode ?
I may wanna cop this now how are the controls tho

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
started playing this recently... when does it start getting good? :ld:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Saw they added FPS mode. So, I decided to comp and burn through the 11 chapters in 2 days.

Enjoying this way more than the first. The jist of it is that the story is way more entertaining for me. The game open world parts break the game and while the linear level are all pretty amazing I don't feel like I'm in a rut of bad chapters like the first game where the game was only really fun for about half the chapters. Hell, the first game's best level was Resident Evil Mansion throwback level. I wasn't very impressed with the first game.

Sadly, the first game had way more challenging bosses.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got done with this last week. It’s a great game that has some issues but overall it’s worth a play

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Up to chapter 11 and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Is it better than RE7 or RE2 remake? Not at all, but that doesn't mean the game is trash....it's a very good, entertaining game.

For me it combines the elements of what made me love Metal Gear so much (stealth) and RE (zombie horror)….

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Up to chapter 11 and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Is it better than RE7 or RE2 remake? Not at all, but that doesn't mean the game is trash....it's a very good, entertaining game.

For me it combines the elements of what made me love Metal Gear so much (stealth) and RE (zombie horror)….
How's the story?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How's the story?

It's pretty good, basically...a corporation is pretty much allowing people to "log in" to their virtual community, which feels extremely real. One of the prerequisites of entering the community "Union City" is that you're implanted with a cerebral chip in your brain.

This chip, depending on your access clearance, will allow you explore/live-in certain parts of this virtual world. Problem is, the chip in your brain is at the mercy of the corporation. And we all know how power corrupts.

The storyline is just enough to keep you playing, and I love how you get to explore the world and different houses along your journey. Leveling up is pretty cool, because you can decide to level up your combat tree if you want to go Commando style and just shoot up the zombies...or you can level up your stealth tree if you want to sneakily kill zombies (my preferred choice).

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's pretty good, basically...a corporation is pretty much allowing people to "log in" to their virtual community, which feels extremely real. One of the prerequisites of entering the community "Union City" is that you're implanted with a cerebral chip in your brain.

This chip, depending on your access clearance, will allow you explore/live-in certain parts of this virtual world. Problem is, the chip in your brain is at the mercy of the corporation. And we all know how power corrupts.

The storyline is just enough to keep you playing, and I love how you get to explore the world and different houses along your journey. Leveling up is pretty cool, because you can decide to level up your combat tree if you want to go Commando style and just shoot up the zombies...or you can level up your stealth tree if you want to sneakily kill zombies (my preferred choice).
This sounds vastly different than the first one :ehh:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Only 6 pages, I guess not many people picked this up.

Just beat the Flamethrower boss. Playing this on medium (survival) and enjoying this.