The Equalizer 2 (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I enjoyed it a lot

The final battle felt like what Home Alone should have been if it was rated R :mjlol:
The best part about that scene is every time Denzel killed one of them, Denzel would walk away from the spot like dude from Menace to Society
QStxJG.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Saw this last night fukk what yall talking about give me Eq3 and a John Wick collabo:banderas::banderas::banderas:I'm still deciding what was my favorite kill:lawd:How he went surgical on the first rogue goon was:damn:But that lyft kill:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Smoothest kill in a vehicle I've seen :dead:
He gave ol boy that work but he deserved that for sitting on the highest peak in a damn hurricane :stopitslime:Sparta kicked his ass off the building :gladbron:
AYO that salt bomb trap though:ooh::krs::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else felt like it was kinda hard to take Denzel's hand to hand combat scenes serious? Breh just ain't really in shape like that. No muscle mass. They don't show him working out or running or anything. I thought he was gonna hurt himself in a couple of scenes :francis: compare him to a cat like Keanu Reeves
I know what you saying. Yeah, they could've showed his character doing some training just to maintain his skills.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just seen it the other day but I’m late in the thread

Entertaining af... I’m in for part 3

I knew if old girl died I expected it to be her partner. As soon as I saw his face I just could tell
Yeah dude made it obvious he was guilty, facial expressions were saying it all

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Better than the first but theres not enough action.

Best scene was definitely him in the lobby projects. That said that teen acted like a fukking retard. He couldnt walk straight and looked 25:mjlol:

Jay hieron an actor now:ohhh:

Why go into a hurricane to kill someone. Just hope the hurricane foes it thrn go after him after. And why only 4 guys. I hated how little hand to hand was in the ending. No shootouts or noyhing either