The Equalizer 2 (Official Thread)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched this last night

I liked the 1st but this one was better

Hopefully they don’t run this series into tye ground like they do everything else

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great movie

Ending was great the build up into the final confrontation and th3 storm setting

Also liked this movie had included him helping others and side stories like the old people seperated from eachother and the kidnap daughter and didnt focus on 1 thing since its his job

Last edited:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I finally just copped the bluray and got around to watching this joint last night with the wife. Every seen where Denzel was talking to the young breh about real stuff, my wife was like "I know that's all Denzel right there. That's him talking in real life." lol
That uppercut he gave old dude in the Lyft tho :wow:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I watched this earlier. Thoroughly enjoyed it, I liked it better than the first one. :ehh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I can’t believe people actually liked this. I really enjoyed the first one, but this one was a chore to watch. :francis:

Some scenes felt like they were there to kill time and not further the main story. The Miles substory was basically a copy from the first one, but they gave the Miles story more focus.

I don’t know why cats are comparing it to Wick because neither movies are even close to touching the Wick ones. :camby:

Final act was the only positive.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Also, I’m :dwillhuh: at why they killed the female agent. So she figures out the killings weren’t a murder suicide, how would she figure out who the Hitmen were? Hitmen are thorough at covering tracks.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The best part about this movie was the song they played when the credits started.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wasn't bad. Definitely moved at a much slower pace than the first one. It felt more like a drama with some action thrown in there than the other way around.
The whole subplot with Denzel mentoring the young dude felt like it was part of a completely different movie. Wasn't bad but I got the impression that it wasn't in the original script and Denzel wanted that thrown in there. The scene where Denzel takes him away from the hood dudes and gives him that speech reminded me of the rooftop speech in Lean on Me lol
I think it reminded me of Fences.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I would say that McCall's fight scenes and his style were the most brutal fight scenes I've seen in a minute :picard:

Like the way he took out those rich frat boys. ANd he twisted one of those dude's neck and i thought his neck snapped but he didn't die. :picard: