The ending of Vanilla Sky

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
this movie f'd me up real bad. my boy reccomended it for some reason while i was going through a break up wit my ex. oooh boy, big mistake. i almost went out like tom did. doubled my dose woke up paralyzed in pure black til i panicked and the adrenaline woke me up. it got to me so bad. thats 100% truth on a day in april 2013

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
this movie f'd me up real bad. my boy reccomended it for some reason while i was going through a break up wit my ex. oooh boy, big mistake. i almost went out like tom did. doubled my dose woke up paralyzed in pure black til i panicked and the adrenaline woke me up. it got to me so bad. thats 100% truth on a day in april 2013

Nearly off'ing yourself over a broad :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
goddamn breh was it a first love or something?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
goddamn breh was it a first love or something?
my first really serious, sposed to get married and shyt, 4 years together. just wasnt meant to be. I didnt say "fukk it ima kill myself" it was more like, "this is the most depressing movie ive ever seen, i need a lil extra to get thru right now" and a lil extra was a lil too much extra feel me? i got problems:yeshrug:

the point is no movie ever made me feel like that, shytw as the perfect storm of emotion

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
because of this thread, i just watched abre los ojos. what did you guys think of vanilla sky compared to abre los ojos?

i actually think vanilla sky was an improvement. the bigger budget made better scenes. the amazing soundtrack and the fact that the music used tied into the plot so effortlessly. vanilla sky did a better job of foreshadowing throughout the movie as well. there were subtle hints along the way in the entire movie which led you realize it was a dream before the big reveal, which i thought was cooler.

the major differences between the two...david in vs was more likeable while cesar in alo was more of a jerk. also, sophia in vs was more likeable while sophia in alo was a little more heartless. i also believed the chemistry/connection they had in vs more so than alo.

both good movies, though.
I agree ive seen both.

The only thing I liked better in the OG version was the titty meats and when he has the gun at LE and he starts bugging.

I like the TOM cruise version way better. I feel like every man struggles like david Ames.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
my first really serious, sposed to get married and shyt, 4 years together. just wasnt meant to be. I didnt say "fukk it ima kill myself" it was more like, "this is the most depressing movie ive ever seen, i need a lil extra to get thru right now" and a lil extra was a lil too much extra feel me? i got problems:yeshrug:

the point is no movie ever made me feel like that, shytw as the perfect storm of emotion
well I'm glad your better now.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Id probably do the same thing, once penelop cruz goes under the covers and you see this staring back at you

vanilskyhd01_04.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:dahell: did you crash ur whip???

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Apparently, this piff is about to be released on Blu-Ray next month with an alternate ending and 13 alternate scenes.

I am assuming some must be of Times Square being emptied out.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Apparently, this piff is about to be released on Blu-Ray next month with an alternate ending and 13 alternate scenes.

:banderas:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

so did anyone copp? i cant find it