The ending of Vanilla Sky

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
one thing i never understood is why he chose to "wake up"

his real life is going to be terrible. its 150 years into the future...everyone he ever knew is now dead. he's going to be broke pretty soon. who knows what he'll be like physically/mentally when he goes back to the real world. he initially CHOSE the lucid dream option in the first place cause the real world sucks.

tech support told them they fixed the software problems...and they're gonna erase his memory of all the issues it caused. i woulda been like fukk it...take me back to when sophia found me on the sidewalk again. he was happier at that point in his "life" than he ever was in the real world.

also imagine being in that tank or whatever he is frozen in. every time he has sex in his lucid dream, real semen prolly comes out his dikk. i imagine its like a wet dream...you have sex in your sleep then you wake up with nut all over your sheets. imagine bein the nikka thats gotta clean the nut up from those tanks :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

his real life is going to be terrible. its 150 years into the future...everyone he ever knew is now dead. he's going to be broke pretty soon. who knows what he'll be like physically/mentally when he goes back to the real world. he initially CHOSE the lucid dream option in the first place cause the real world sucks.

tech support told them they fixed the software problems...and they're gonna erase his memory of all the issues it caused. i woulda been like fukk it...take me back to when sophia found me on the sidewalk again. he was happier at that point in his "life" than he ever was in the real world.

also imagine being in that tank or whatever he is frozen in. every time he has sex in his lucid dream, real semen prolly comes out his dikk. i imagine its like a wet dream...you have sex in your sleep then you wake up with nut all over your sheets. imagine bein the nikka thats gotta clean the nut up from those tanks :heh:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

I think he finally realized how much of a peice of shyt he was and was ready to start over.

Daps

wow. just wow. :russ:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
you all should try watching the OG spanish flick open your eyes. i can't remember if there are any differences story wise but I liked it a little better, penelope's fine fukking ass is in the spanish version as well

Every man has had a "Sofia" once :sadcam:

because of this thread, i just watched abre los ojos. what did you guys think of vanilla sky compared to abre los ojos?

i actually think vanilla sky was an improvement. the bigger budget made better scenes. the amazing soundtrack and the fact that the music used tied into the plot so effortlessly. vanilla sky did a better job of foreshadowing throughout the movie as well. there were subtle hints along the way in the entire movie which led you realize it was a dream before the big reveal, which i thought was cooler.

the major differences between the two...david in vs was more likeable while cesar in alo was more of a jerk. also, sophia in vs was more likeable while sophia in alo was a little more heartless. i also believed the chemistry/connection they had in vs more so than alo.

both good movies, though.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
because of this thread, i just watched abre los ojos. what did you guys think of vanilla sky compared to abre los ojos?

i actually think vanilla sky was an improvement. the bigger budget made better scenes. the amazing soundtrack and the fact that the music used tied into the plot so effortlessly. vanilla sky did a better job of foreshadowing throughout the movie as well. there were subtle hints along the way in the entire movie which led you realize it was a dream before the big reveal, which i thought was cooler.

the major differences between the two...david in vs was more likeable while cesar in alo was more of a jerk. also, sophia in vs was more likeable while sophia in alo was a little more heartless. i also believed the chemistry/connection they had in vs more so than alo.

both good movies, though.
I might have to check that out then, Vanilla Sky was a damn good movie though.

It lost some people in the middle, but it has a very strong start and ending. It probably goes on a little too long for most people tbh.

edit: I just saw the final scene of the spanish version, looks like Penelope lost some weight for Vanilla Sky.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Ending made no sense to me because if he committed suicide how was the technology programme going to bring him back alive? at the end he decided not to stay in the programme & the lucid dream, right? :patrice:

'I don't want to dream anymore'

Could it be that technology is so far ahead 150 years later they can bring him back alive since his body was frozen?

Because when he jumped off the building, those flashbacks seems like he regained all his memories before that club scene.

Film was a mind fukk

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

only on The Coli :dead: