The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
enjoy the next 4 years :smile: yall nikkas aint gone do shyt , stop hollerin that "Accountable" shyt

Spoken like a true Negrocrat! Oh I'm going to enjoy these 4 year's to see y'all cop pleas on some give him time while he passing laws and give tangibles to other communties

Just like when Biden had a meeting with our black elders and was talking to them like children where the fukk was you at demanding him to have some damn respect, also Biden said there's great progress in the America with racism because of commericals of interracial families, nikka please

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dems don’t believe in social distancing either, huh:beli:?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Imagine telling someone you served 15 years in the military in the Marine Corps....playing the trumpet

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"Camel-uh" Harris

I've been pronouncing it like "Kuh-mah-la" for the longest and I think I'll keep on doing it.

I bet she uses toe-mah-toes to make Catsup :unimpressed:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
"Kah-muh-la" Harris

I've been pronouncing it like "Kuh-mah-la" for the longest and I think I'll keep on doing it.

I bet she uses toe-mah-toes to make Catsup :unimpressed:

Me too until she said it was pronounced Comma with a la at the end on a late night show