The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cool. Then let's not act like reparations were a signature away from happening, breh.

Obama did some simple shyt like saying "Maybe more people should have healthcare", some shyt that would benefit white people just as much as anyone else, and motherfukkers lost their minds. It's nearly 11 year later, and we JUST came off another attempt of them shutting it down.

Reparations were never going to happen under Obama, seeing as both houses of congress were dead set on shutting his shyt down. shyt, judging how they're treating Obamacare, these motherfukkers would've tried to pay for the vaccine rollout by having us pay that shyt back.

We've got an absolute fukkton of progress to damn near force on people before reparations can be more than a well intentioned dream.

Well no time like the present to get this do e I don't wanna hear no more excuses when America has given israel Reparations and annually billions of dollars... :stopitslime: no more excuses:ufdup:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Well no time like the present to get this do e I don't wanna hear no more excuses when America has given israel Reparations and annually billions of dollars... :stopitslime: no more excuses:ufdup:

Goofball moron go play in the bushes

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
with the animated gifs and everything huh... I will never understand how a black person can love jim crow joe or trump for that matter.

joe and kamala been consistent with the antiblackness so i don't get it. oh well.. do yall thing.

Trump supporters big mad :russ:
nikkas gonna be bringing the word malarkey back I see :mjlol:

It’s a poster on here with “The Malarkey Cutter” as his title..idk why that shyt so funny to me :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, people JUST woke up to the idea that white people get away with shyt that black people can't. And it only took a bunch of idiots storming the capitol building to do it.

And even then, you still have people in congress trying to (damn near literally) shoot those dumbasses some bail. They're not about to suddenly change course, acknowledge our issues, and make good on them. Reparations may happen sometime in the future, but that shyt probably isn't happening within this term, or the next, should another Democrat win the presidency, and they maintain control of congress.

shyt, if anything, were about to go through a semi destabilization period. The GOP appears headed to a split, and the Democrats low key might not be that far behind them on that front.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't think this Inauguration will be able to top the shenanigans' of the 2017 one. Trump looking awkwardly into the camera and giving the thumbs up every five seconds waiting to walk out.... Bill Clinton eye fukking Ivanka and getting caught by Hillary and then giving her the low key "You aint gonna do shyt :mjpls:" look before going back to staring.... George W. Bush getting into an epic fight with a rain poncho and somehow coming out on the losing end....:wow:

It'll be hard to top all of that.