The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Police brutality, racial wealth gap, Corruption in the criminal justice system and white supremacy all fix now guys we did it :blessed:

Biden boyz dap me :feedme:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, people JUST woke up to the idea that white people get away with shyt that black people can't. And it only took a bunch of idiots storming the capitol building to do it.

And even then, you still have people in congress trying to (damn near literally) shoot those dumbasses some bail. They're not about to suddenly change course, acknowledge our issues, and make good on them. Reparations may happen sometime in the future, but that shyt probably isn't happening within this term, or the next, should another Democrat win the presidency, and they maintain control of congress.

shyt, if anything, were about to go through a semi destabilization period. The GOP appears headed to a split, and the Democrats low key might not be that far behind them on that front.

Nah we done with excuses... It's do or die time i really don't gaf who is mad about it...:stopitslime:

Daps
Baron gonna be on some “I’ll finish what you started” in the 2040s.
:picard:

Or he could surprise us

FreeTatteredCrossbill-small.gif