Reppin
Inches
Maybe Stephen Hawking can explain this show :jbhmm:

Has anyone asked Neil Degrasse Tyson his thoughts :jbhmm:

The real star :banderas:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
I've literally for years been trying to remember the name to that show. When she described it and she said Todays Special I paused it and went straight to youtube like:ohhh:

Good lawd I'm old breh... Used to watch that as a kid... :wow:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Since Laurie committed that on the morning of the morning of the departure, you think maybe she is going be alive in the other world or when Kevin goes to the other world he sees her and brings her back to the land of the living.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Since Laurie committed that on the morning of the morning of the departure, you think maybe she is going be alive in the other world or when Kevin goes to the other world he sees her and brings her back to the land of the living.

nah I think Laurie will be happy staying where ever she ends up. Kevin told her that when he died, where ever he went was where he felt most alive and I think this is what Laurie wants too.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another great episode :wow:

Laurie busy helping everyone else, but needs so much help herself :mjcry:

Nora's baseball game story with Matt :mjcry:

Kevin Sr. knocking out the officer with the shovel :mjlol:

Laurie drugging everyone at the table after talking about being Judas :picard:

Jill's phone call on the boat :to:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've literally for years been trying to remember the name to that show. When she described it and she said Todays Special I paused it and went straight to youtube like:ohhh:
In a crazy coincidence I was listening to an old Stuff You Should Know podcast ep earlier Sunday and they mentioned "Today's Special". To hear it mentioned again last night and twice in one day was :mindblown: I hadn't thought about that stupid theme song in years

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I am starting to think the show has let us delude ourselves into believing that Kevin is a messiah.

In the same way the inhabitants of the show have pinned their hopes to numerous superstitions/beliefs it now feels like we have done the same. 140 Million peolle randomly vanish but no other random events can happen, everything has to have agency or purpose.

Kevin cheating death isnt the same as him coming backing from the dead.

The first episode of season 2 we learn that Miracle is prone to random tremors and quakes. Creating the space for Kevin to cheat death when he trys to drown himself.

The contents of the poison Kevin drank last season have not been disclosed. There are substances that leave you in a death like state. Tetrodotoxin has been used by voodoo shamans to "induce" zombification. it lowers you pulse and body temp, while also creating a kind of artificial coma.

Kevin being shot at point blank range doesnt mean he wouldnt survive. One of my peeps survived a headshot (not the messiah). So did Conway (not the messiah), Weezy survived a chest shot (not the messiah)

North Carolina man Kenny Vaughan, who was shot about 20 times with a rifle that was only 5 feet away. Survived, Not the messiah,

Angel Alvarez, who was shot more than 20 times in 2010 and survived. (not the messiah)

Roy Benavidez, who somehow survived 37 separate "bayonet, bullet and shrapnel wounds" over the course of six hours. (not the messiah)

I also think people getting giddy over the hotel obviously never saw Tony get shot in the Soprano's. He went to a Hotel and had to work out how to get back home. With no inference of him being the Messiah.

Of course I look forward to the show proving me wrong, I am along for the ride either way.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The more I think about the show...The more the motivations of the characters are ridiculous.

I hope im not let down....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:what:

How should a person act when 200 million people disappear into thin air

:what:

Not drown strangers

Not tie up a man because he said he is god

Not shoot a man point blank because you dont agree with his opinion

Not commit suicide because you got the idea when 48 hoirs ago you were fine and enjoying life

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Not drown strangers

Not tie up a man because he said he is god

Not shoot a man point blank because you dont agree with his opinion

Not commit suicide because you got the idea when 48 hoirs ago you were fine and enjoying life

all this stuff and even crazier shyt happens in real life