@The Electric Lady :)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
omg-too-much.gif

i skipped over this thread till i just read it all...what in the flying fukk :mindblown:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
generally speaking, i dont see why anyone here needs to wax poetic or take anything here as serious as some are however they feel about any of the 1000 beefs and topics broached in here but :manny:
proceed%20kitty.jpg

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don't even have to watch TV for entertainment...The Coli gives me that 365, 7 days a week lol
But in seriousness.....Electric Lady was cool poster. I don't care if she was a tranny, but she shoulda kept it real from the jump:yeshrug:

Thats why I'm glad I'm not thirsty like alot of these brehs on here.....You nikkas need to be smart and not so thirsty

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't even have to watch TV for entertainment...The Coli gives me that 365, 7 days a week lol
But in seriousness.....Electric Lady was cool poster. I don't care if she was a tranny, but she shoulda kept it real from the jump:yeshrug:

Thats why I'm glad I'm not thirsty like alot of these brehs on here.....You nikkas need to be smart and not so thirsty
Maybe, but I think if she came on here as The Electric Ladyboy, she would've been ran off the board pretty quickly

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Whoever this thing is, of course it's not gone. He asked for the ban to come back in a new guise like a true cowardly loser. Whatever bridge you're hiding under, be upfront and don't be a homosexual about shyt. Lol@letting a English wannabe nygga get u flustered...pure comedy.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Any woman ever on here, has always been a dude to me, or some tranny shyt.

Aint no woman gonna be posting on TSC, even the nastiest ring rat aint into wrestling that much
Wait. I frequent TSC. Yeah, im not that into wrestling anymre but still, i make my comments in here every so often.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Whoever this thing is, of course it's not gone. He asked for the ban to come back in a new guise like a true cowardly loser. Whatever bridge you're hiding under, be upfront and don't be a homosexual about shyt. Lol@letting a English wannabe nygga get u flustered...pure comedy.

This. If it was that serious he/she/it/shim/etc. could just log off and never come back,

When/Where will it strike next :lupe: