@The Electric Lady :)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
R=G this is the last time I'll get the opportunity to say this.

But you are a complete retard.

No one cares. Given your propensity to insult people and act hard on the Internet, I'm pretty positive you have a dead end job, the 4'9 foot chick at the gym lifts more than you, and you have erectile dysfunction. Please end yourself.
This is the best part of the Kamikaze mission right here. Of all the people to single out and :pacspit: during your last breaths :mjlol:

I guess you might as well go after a boss though if you're gonna go down swinging :mjpls:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This is the best part of the Kamikaze mission right here. Of all the people to single out and :pacspit: during your last breaths :mjlol:

I guess you might as well go after a boss though if you're gonna go down swinging :mjpls:
He got bodied multiple times in this thread too :russ:

even @the electric lad caught him swinging while being dragged (literally don't ask me how:huhldup:)out the coli

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Why wouldn't she you didn't snitch on anybody? :usure:
But she wouldn't know that.most of the people on the thread didn't know that but they believed it anyway. I'm sure she read the thread & didn't trust me as well. So once again, why would she trust me with such info?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
But she wouldn't know that.most of the people on the thread didn't know that but they believed it anyway. I'm sure she read the thread & didn't trust me as well. So once again, why would she trust me with such info?
I think you just read it n the ladies random thoughts thread like you just tried denying, mixing a few dates and facts up to make it seem you're really unaware. I know she wouldn't trust you, I see right through you too :leostare: