@The Electric Lady :)

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Reading over this now it did perefectly represent the thread turn.
:mjlol:
Question: in this video clip... who am i ?:leostare:

Your the hitman handing out

Preview

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Whoever this thing is, of course it's not gone. He asked for the ban to come back in a new guise like a true cowardly loser. Whatever bridge you're hiding under, be upfront and don't be a homosexual about shyt. Lol@letting a English wannabe nygga get u flustered...pure comedy.
full

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
@cook Ban my account. :camby:I have no mind to spend my spare time on a fukking internet message board where dudes have "circle of information" and take the internet so seriously that they've turned an innocent hip hop board into their own little st0rmfr0nt.

Your site is toxic.

Ban me now. :camby:

Huh? I don't understand this post. This person requested to be banned four times, but it's other people taking the internet too seriously? The coli is now st0rmfr0nt? This whole things smacks of somebody protesting too much because shyt hit too close too home, and I'm only on page 8 of 24. I guess I'll read to rest to figure out what the hell is really going on.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Huh? I don't understand this post. This person requested to be banned four times, but it's other people taking the internet too seriously? The coli is now st0rmfr0nt? This whole things smacks of somebody protesting too much because shyt hit too close too home, and I'm only on page 8 of 24. I guess I'll read to rest to figure out what the hell is really going on.

50 posts per page >>>

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which one of you nikkas came up with The Electric Larry :mjlol: