@The Electric Lady :)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
135.gif

Saturday night fukkery during a Bulls game. I guess I'm getting in from work at the perfect time. That said.... :dahell: is going on?

I o know yall, I'm mad at The Electric Tranny for hiding his tranniness from us like a lil bytch, and I do think @Htown Bum should give him them hands before he moves to Cali to turn tricks on Hollywood Blvd for middle aged cacs..

But, yall shouldn't've reported him for saying ******. He is a black man after all, he has the right to say that. :pacspit: at the fukkboys reporting a fellow black for saying a word that has to be pulled out of cac pockets. That was some bytch shyt right there, u don't come at a black person like that even if he does cross-dress like RuPaul.

Now that we kno trannies run rampant here, we gonna need receipts from females to prove themselves.

Kiera Lewis @Milk N Cookies you're up

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Just wanna say I joined the coli for TSC. Most of my posts are in TSC. I joined because I thought it was a good wrestling forum and I wanted a space to talk about wrestling. Nothing more. I was never going to post bikini pics. I only said that to keep you sorry ass simps off my back, which in retro respect was a mistake. For a website that regularly bytches about inequality, Charmander's thread in TLR is one of the worst things I've come across on this site, and it is staff sanctioned. The thread is a hellhole of bigotry, and yet you expected me to come out and not deny being trans? Get a clue.

I never came here to trick anyone. I just wanted for talk about wrestling and have fun. It isn't my fault so many people on this site are losers who have to send random dikk pics and pm's to girls because they can't get laid but don't have the social aptitude to realize that they're going to die alone with their hands on their dikk.

I have never came up to any man on this site. Any talk about meeting or flirting came from the men. So don't you dare say that Im some infiltrator when I could give two fukks about you simps and it's doubly not my fault the bulk of the posters on this site are total cornball losers. No one told me about the coli. I found out about it myself in 2012 and saw that you had a great wrestling forum so I joined to hang out there. End story. Not every trans person is an infiltrator or has an agenda, you high school drop out conspiracy theorists.

For a forum full of black people and people who get their panties twisted because of racism, ya'll sure do act like complete ******s, Chris Rock style. Especially when it comes to people who are different from you. You all make me ashamed to be black.

Btw hip hop sucks and will be a dead genre within ten years. Enjoy, your bigotry, because you've already lost the war.
the amount of anger in the post got me :dead:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just wanna say I joined the coli for TSC. Most of my posts are in TSC. I joined because I thought it was a good wrestling forum and I wanted a space to talk about wrestling. Nothing more. I was never going to post bikini pics. I only said that to keep you sorry ass simps off my back, which in retro respect was a mistake. For a website that regularly bytches about inequality, Charmander's thread in TLR is one of the worst things I've come across on this site, and it is staff sanctioned. The thread is a hellhole of bigotry, and yet you expected me to come out and not deny being trans? Get a clue.

I never came here to trick anyone. I just wanted for talk about wrestling and have fun. It isn't my fault so many people on this site are losers who have to send random dikk pics and pm's to girls because they can't get laid but don't have the social aptitude to realize that they're going to die alone with their hands on their dikk.

I have never came up to any man on this site. Any talk about meeting or flirting came from the men. So don't you dare say that Im some infiltrator when I could give two fukks about you simps and it's doubly not my fault the bulk of the posters on this site are total cornball losers. No one told me about the coli. I found out about it myself in 2012 and saw that you had a great wrestling forum so I joined to hang out there. End story. Not every trans person is an infiltrator or has an agenda, you high school drop out conspiracy theorists.

For a forum full of black people and people who get their panties twisted because of racism, ya'll sure do act like complete ******s, Chris Rock style. Especially when it comes to people who are different from you. You all make me ashamed to be black.

Btw hip hop sucks and will be a dead genre within ten years. Enjoy, your bigotry, because you've already lost the war.

Classic **** rant. It seems like every alias he has goes on one of these right before it banned. :mjlol::russ:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It's still though why don't simp online
THIS. I love the coli and TSC but the online simping, joke or not, is corny. I don't care what any of you do with your penis or vagina, as long as you can contribute to this site, whether it's about wrestling or hip hop or Michael Jordan jokes, it's all good.

EDIT: I completely missed his meltdown :dwillhuh:

Last edited: