@The Electric Lady :)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I had you in the Arcadium begging for a second chance like a thot wodie, factual facts

this nikka always editing posts and putting extra paragraphs in like a weirdo :dahell: do me a favor and upload some x-men scans you do-boy loser

Show me begging anyone anywhere at anytime..I'll leave today. Get the Admins right now...you're mixing me up will Illdope. I'm the one that started the #NoApologies era.

And you're a sissy...a little midget. You can't even run your weak ass city. Me? You're on crack, kiddo:laugh:

EDITED: What u gonna do, Jiggaboo Charmandar? Continue to be my bytch. A maid on a forum. Running around like a trained monkey everyday begging men disguised as women for photos. Stupid:laugh:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
R=G this is the last time I'll get the opportunity to say this.

But you are a complete retard.

No one cares. Given your propensity to insult people and act hard on the Internet, I'm pretty positive you have a dead end job, the 4'9 foot chick at the gym lifts more than you, and you have erectile dysfunction. Please end yourself.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
R=G this is the last time I'll get the opportunity to say this.

But you are a complete retard.

No one cares. Given your propensity to insult people and act hard on the Internet, I'm pretty positive you have a dead end job, the 4'9 foot chick at the gym lifts more than you, and you have erectile dysfunction. Please end yourself.

I'm gonna say this to u one time since u sound like you're ready to commit suicide over some goof who works at Walmart. Be yourself. Ok? Stop being fake. Stop hiding. Stop pretending to be a man. Smarten up. You're in here crying..claiming bigotry..notifying Admins for help. You're a complete joke just like that weak Bojangles Half Puerto Rican who was only Black when it was convenient.

Go see a psychiatrist. No reason for you to be so worthless at this juncture in your life, you attention seeking hussy.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
J

For a forum full of black people and people who get their panties twisted because of racism, ya'll sure do act like complete ******s, Chris Rock style. Especially when it comes to people who are different from you. You all make me ashamed to be black.

Btw hip hop sucks and will be a dead genre within ten years. Enjoy, your bigotry, because you've already lost the war.

keep the hate out of tsc
what if I told you every tranny is a white supremacist :ohhh:

:wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just get off it, lets good posters post.

nikkas can get naked/bikini pics anywhere on the internet but steady coming here to get them from posters

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Love to see the tone shift.

You have an entire thread demeaning me and my posting history, calling me it, denouncing my gender identity, calling me a tranny, and she-him. But the second I use the n-word all bets are off and you all want me gone.

This is the true face of The Coli: cowardice. You can dish it, but you can't take it. You can demean other struggles because you disagree with them, but the second black people come into question you become children.

Completely hypocritical and transparent in your lack of critical thinking and lack of empathy for others.

fukk this site. @cook you know what to do.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I'm so glad you all failed my test. The second I use the n word you run to your mommy and daddy cook and bk but I endured an entire thread of being called less than human.

How's does it feel to have smaller balls than a so-called tranny? You are all cowards.

BeefWellingtonThe2nd

[Generic Custom Title]
Daps
Reppin
Notts, UK
Some people here take the internet faaaar too seriously.

This is a sub forum for Wrestling, therefore that should really be the only topics discussed, and it shouldn't matter what race you are, what gender you are, what you identify yourself as, what job you have, where your grandma lives.. serious who gives a fukk about that stuff, it's irrelevant.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
just get off it, lets good posters post.
For a forum full of black people and people who get their panties twisted because of racism, ya'll sure do act like complete ******s, Chris Rock style. Especially when it comes to people who are different from you. You all make me ashamed to be black.

Btw hip hop sucks and will be a dead genre within ten years. Enjoy, your bigotry, because you've already lost the war.

:mjpls:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I'm so glad you all failed my test. The second I use the n word you run to your mommy and daddy cook and bk but I endured an entire thread of being called less than human.

How's does it feel to have smaller balls than a so-called tranny? You are all cowards.
tumblr_nctm2sCsox1ropfsfo2_500.gif

Last edited: