3204840swsw.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Negged

For real breh people gonna peep, why hate on anyone who doesn't affect your life? :scust:

shut your gay ass up fakkit

lmao at you tranny enabling weirdos simping and caping for a nikka who pretends to be a woman...shyts dascustya, I don't give a fukk how many of you virgins were waiting on this dude to tuck his dikk into some bikini bottoms to post some pics for yall, anyone defending this freak is a loser, a queer, and just as bad as his drag queen ass...facts

I'm not surprised TSC has so many soft nikkas willing to overlook this mutant shemale's antics, y'all are used to watching fake gay shyt every week and happily pretending it's real :laff:

No Coli For Old Trannies

Daps
Reppin
LDN
shut your gay ass up fakkit

lmao at you tranny enabling weirdos simping and caping for a nikka who pretends to be a woman...shyts dascustya, I don't give a fukk how many of you virgins were waiting on this dude to tuck his dikk into some bikini bottoms to post some pics for yall, anyone defending this freak is a loser, a queer, and just as bad as his drag queen ass...facts

I'm not surprised TSC has so many soft nikkas willing to overlook this mutant shemale's antics, y'all are used to watching fake gay shyt every week and happily pretending it's real :laff:

No Coli For Old Trannies

Sounds like you're repressing some deep-rooted shyt, it's usually the most vocal complainers that harbour these feelings themselves :lupe:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
And I get negged by @charmander now.

Means nothing to me, but fukk you anyway.

some limpdikk tranny loving fukkboys in this thread negged me for "breaking kayfabe" and giving them a reality check, so I'm returning the favor...I'll burn this entire section to the god damn ground, most you weirdos don't post outside TSC for a reason, the goofy fakkit shyt y'all endorse ain't flying anywhere else on the forums and if y'all love this dikkgirl so much for her meaningless play wrestling opinions I suggest y'all move to a tranny forum so everyone is comfortable

it's a shame watching TSC go from The Squared Circle to the Tranny Support Center :scust:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like you're repressing some deep-rooted shyt, it's usually the most vocal complainers that harbour these feelings themselves :lupe:

typical fakkit whiteboy tactics

ol I'm rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you ass fakkits :laff: you the type of nikka to suck a dikk in the name of equality, fukk outta here

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Thank you.

I'll admit it right here and now. Yeah, I'm trans. So the fukk what? You can't have trans people on the internet or something? I should be able to have to a safe place online for me to post at without some person calling me a man or it. I have a no simping pm policy for a reason. Why is it my fault that the dudes here are so thirsty that they send random dikk pics to people? Whose fault is that, exactly? I shouldn't have to deal with any of this.

@cook BAN MY ACCOUNT.

Virgin.

I didn't realize you knew what I went on my life. But hey, I'm not the one who looks like a tranny:sas1:

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of this???
:skip:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never even been to this part of the forum before. Not going to lie, it's kind of nice seeing this kind of support on the coli. Granted it's in support of something I don't like but still nice to see the coli brehs being accepting. Now let the jokes roll in about me being a Tranny too because I said something positive. :usure: