@The Electric Lady :)

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
This is fukking insulting. So let's say I stick around. You and your loser "spies" will stalk my posts and continue to insult me by calling me man and it? Am I correct?

Honey don't leave, I've been through A LOT worse on the internet and currently going through it right now. I don't care what you do in your personal, what you are, who are, and the same thing goes for anybody over the internet. You were always cool with me. Hell, they gave me a hard time on here too before I took a break from posting. Dust your shoulders off and keep it moving. It'll pass, it's just the internet. Take a deep breath and go enjoy your Halloween! *smiles*
Y4IgCdm.gif

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I mean it's gonna be some hate, but I think the issue that most of us have with it is the deceit. If a trans woman came through and their first post was

"Hey, I'm a tranny. Watch ya butthole :ufdup: "

Obviously, people are gonna be :scust: but at the same time you know that to be a fact off rip so there's no exposing that can be done beyond that.

Deceit. :laff: I didn't decieve no one. :mjlol: I was deliberately ASKED for pics, and I was going to oblige.

Deceit. Like this is any of your business. The sheer audacity.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
So what is the point? Short dikk men with small egos can't get over getting turned by a transsexual woman? Do I threaten you?
No you don't threaten me and no I don't hate you, but you should have let these people know up front what you are.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Let's take another look at the @Bliss expose', shall we?

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10621422/

eal shyt I hope you die tonight feggit

rofl @ @ThugLife tryna simp on the low tho

no bullshyt tho I would knock your fukkin grill loose don't come on here with that undercover feggit shyt tryna trick nikkas into talkin to you lame ass gay ass boy fukk you

But nooo, Electric Lady please stay it's just two people :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
And it's not really any of my business and I don't want to get into this thing, but isn't it pretty offensive yourself @The Electric Lady that you keep alluding you are a transgendered woman but won't outright admit it? It's like you think being that way is a shameful thing that shouldn't be admitted to. Just my 2 cents.:yeshrug:

I"m not ashamed of it at all, but I know full well what happens when you're outed and I keep it a secret except to a select few for a reason. I'm proud to be trans, but ultimately, I identify as a woman. It's not being untrue to yourself if you know the reaction being true to yourself will garner.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Honey don't leave, I've been through A LOT worse on the internet and currently going through it right now. I don't care what you do in your personal, what you are, who are, and the same thing goes for anybody over the internet. You were always cool with me. Hell, they gave me a hard time on here too before I took a break from posting. Dust your shoulders off and keep it moving. It'll pass, it's just the internet. Take a deep breath and go enjoy your Halloween! *smiles*
Y4IgCdm.gif

On reddit, someone found I'm trans. He read my entire post history, pretended he knew me in real life, and said he was going to hurt and rape me. He knew very personal details about my life, I've never told anyone else. I was so scared I bought a knife and a stun gun that week and constantly watched my back. Nothing happened. It was just pure psychological warfare. But the fact that I have to go through that just because someone figures out I'm trans is beyond horrible. Yet these morons are saying I'm being deceitful for covering my ass by not telling them I'm trans when I have been threatened with rape? Really? What bubble do these people live in?

How u know @Bliss has a short dikk? :cmonjay:

I wasn't talking about Bliss, honey. Pay attention and read a book you dumb fukk.