@The Electric Lady :)

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread had been dead since July, was anyone realistically expecting those pics :beli:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
On reddit, someone found I'm trans. He read my entire post history, pretended he knew me in real life, and said he was going to hurt and rape me. He knew very personal details about my life, I've never told anyone else. I was so scared I bought a knife and a stun gun that week and constantly watched my back. Nothing happened. It was just pure psychological warfare. But the fact that I have to go through that just because someone figures out I'm trans is beyond horrible. Yet these morons are saying I'm being deceitful for covering my ass by not telling them I'm trans when I have been threatened with rape? Really? What bubble do these people live in?

I wasn't talking about Bliss, honey. Pay attention and read a book you dumb fukk.

Well thank God nothing happened to you. :sad: People take the internet way too seriously. If you feel you need to take a break from TSC, go ahead, nothing wrong with taking a break from the internet.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:leon: real female in TSC
xd8000.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Divulging your gender is the right thing to do before getting intimate, but this is the internet.
I said this in the Bliss thread but you don't know who is on the other side of that screen and that's no one's fault but your own if you try to get sexual and lust after anonymous strangers.
No one has to divulge their gender or sexual history online to you, primarily if you're the one chasing them.
:manny:

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Let's do this then, since you're so inclined. I've been wanting to do this for a lonnnnng ass minute.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10617411/

I'm 5'5.

Beyonce+Loreal.gif

Lots of disgusted, overly threatened men in this thread. Good.

This thread is now about short dikk straight men who can't get over themselves.

5'5" :mjlol:

No wonder you like to pretend you're a "woman", no one takes a man seriously at that height.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
@The Electric Lady is a good, knowledgeable, well-spoken TSC poster with interesting opinions.

Anything else is irrelevant. If you make her feel unwelcome and force her out, you're damaging TSC.

This thread is embarrassing. Can't believe the hate in this place sometimes.

This 100% since when did gender have any hold over opinion?