The economy is COOKED!!! (We haven't recovered from 2008 recession just made it worse)

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Can you timestamp any video I posted that contains any of this bullshyt you're talking about??

Don't even know who this. Why would anyone get economic information from a "cool car" Youtuber?? The information I'm posting is from economists, former FED employees, seasoned Realestate Brokerage owners, seasoned Real Estate developers & investors and seasoned commodities investors. What you THINK I posted and what I ACTUALLY post aren't even the sam realm.

Tom welcomes back economist John Williams, the founder of Shadow Government Statistics to explore the manipulation and misrepresentation of economic data by government institutions like the Fed and Treasury. Williams expresses concerns over the intentional distortion of inflation and GDP statistics, which can deceive the public and impact their decisions, potentially harming the economy and markets. A notable example is the strategic petroleum reserve being drained to artificially lower gasoline prices before elections. Accurate data, Williams asserts, is vital for informed policymaking and avoiding exacerbated economic issues.

You projecting like a mothafukka...

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He's a car dealer that

1) sees people's credit
2) goes to the auctions and see what other dealers are buying (and what they can sell or not sell)

Looking at the auto market, much like looking at the retail market or the real estate market is a good proxy for what's going on with the broader economy.

It's a pretty typical economic measure, just in a more tangible form for people that don't read NBER, like I do.
If that's his business then I can respect his input since he would feel the negative and positive impacts on the economy. But since I don't know what his channel was about I just went off your description of it being a "cool cars" channel. I follow a cool car channel that records mostly other people's cars mainly in LA area but they are just a cool car channel and nothing else.
The people I post look deeper into the numbers and explain why they don't make sense and how they are being manipulated.
Redfin lying about demand in housing being up.
making it seem like housing market is stronger than it actually is. Majority of people would take them for their word and run out and try to buy a house but the problem is the data doesn't back up anything they said. Buying a house right now would be stupid anyway as the economy is weak and it's getting harder to hide it which will cause home prices to start going down.

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
Financial costs are overhead. It produces nothing. Yet, the financial share of the economy keeps getting bigger and bigger over time. People are too dumb to put two and two together to figure out what this implies. We have an economy that is geared to benefit the landowner, asset owner class. Meanwhile, the real economy of producers, consumers, wages and earnings suffers from lack of investment and resources. Deindustrialized, financialized economies. We have all seen the charts that clearly spell this out, trends that have been going since fukking forever of stagnating wages while corporate profits and capital gains keep soaring. These trends will NEVER reverse as long as the economic system remains the same, because debt and interest are the instruments of the wealth hoarders. So I ask the ominous question, where does it end? The West falls backwards while the rest of the world develops trade and green, electrified industrialized economies that serve their people.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This isn't how it works. Look up MMT.

The national debt is just a record of how much money the government has invested in its people historically. Nobody needs to "pay off" the debts.

The government pays out interest on government bonds that it has chosen to issue when their date becomes due. Because this amount is in U.S. dollars and the U.S. issues that currency, the government can always pay out the interests on these bonds to citizens, corporations or foreign governments. There is no risk of defaulting on this "debt". The money doesn't need to be raised through taxes first.
People also have to remember that the default that is always being talked about is the debt ceiling. If we don't raise it, then we can't issue out anymore bonds, ie. debt. Then we default. We don't collect enough in taxes to cover the bonds that are issued or due. Hence we raise the debt ceiling to allow ourselves to issue more bonds, ie. debt. And cover our expenses.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get it, y’all really think everything is just doom and gloom, have yall just been ignoring everything that’s been happening

The state of the country isn’t at least somewhat alarming to yall, yall think America is immune to economic crises

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
What it boils down is people speak based whom is in office.
The Economy has never really really been booming 4 years or 8 years straight under any administration but since people are brainwashed by party politics they rather play dumb and say it's not as bad to protect their party or candidates.

The Economy is trash now but people whom support Biden and Harris wanna play denial and say it's fine just to protect their position especially in Election season to keep them and their party in power.

The Economy really wasn't any better under Trump but CACS wanted to act like everything is fine and dandy to keep him in power or bring him back.

The two party system is the root cause of this because they not working for the people.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Think everyone who complains about this terrible economy is broke is a weird flex.
:pachaha:

Humans are inherently irrational creatures.

If you're a paranoid person, you're likely to think the entire world is on the brink of destruction because you've suffered a relatively minor inconvenience. I see it all the time. :pachaha:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Humans are inherently irrational creatures.

If you're a paranoid person, you're likely to think the entire world is on the brink of destruction because you've suffered a relatively minor inconvenience. I see it all the time. :pachaha:
I make more money now than ever. But always waiting on the other shoe to drop. Not sure if it's paranoia or just a scarcity mindset. But it has served me well not to get complacent.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea your algo is cooked lol

Doom and Gloom YouTube was telling us real estate was going to crash for the last 3 years.

We were supposed to be in full blown recession by now too.

No solutions provided either.

Best to seek channels that touch on ways to acquire high paying skills and get ahead of whatever economic downturn “DoomTube” swears is happening tomorrow.