The Dogpound and 18 Democratic Lawmakers (all white) calls on Sleepy Joe Biden to withdraw from the race live on Anderson Cooper...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Washington, DC, July 2, 2024—Following the first 2024 presidential debate, President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump remain in dead heat for November’s election. In hypothetical matchups with Democratic candidates other than Biden, former first lady Michelle Obama is the only hypothetical candidate to definitively defeat Trump in this poll. Michelle Obama also tops the charts in favorability among registered voters, with Trump and Biden trailing her by more than 10 percentage points each.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo wtf is wrong with these nikkas? Trump a convicted felon with allegations of fukking minors with Epstein with a sexual assault on his jacket and Rethugs like Twin nem!

This nikka Biden just old you asking him to drop out 4 months before the election who the fukk is this man really riding with? Get on code old fukk nikka we got bigger fish to fry right now.:gucci:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
i figured it out a while ago and didnt say anything, cause i wanted to see where this was going, but at this point the writing is on the wall. See, democracy is all fine and good when u are the staggering majority.

Clearly that is no longer the case for cacs though, and what all this bullshyt been leading up to, this is just their way of quietly bushing it.

This tinfoil hat is kinda itchy but i just cant make any other kind of sense of running this dude still.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama made a dumbass comment when he admitted publicly the debate was bad, and then it opened the floodgates for this. It’s a year too late to replace Biden.
Michelle Obama is the only person who can lock this race up, unfortunately she has no interest. I still think Biden wins narrowly.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Obama made a dumbass comment when he admitted publicly the debate was bad, and then it opened the floodgates for this. It’s a year too late to replace Biden.
Yep and his performance wasnt even that bad he basically shyt on his own legacy to help that fool.