The Detroit Lions are gonna WAX the Kansas City Chiefs on opening night. Official TNF Game Thread.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lions at full strength playing as best they can play, are 1 point better than the Chiefs without 2 top 10 players and the Chiefs WRs playing as bad as possible.

Like i said, the Chiefs are fine. Detroit should come away from this came more worried than the Chiefs.
It’s no world where you think that’s the best the lions can play lol

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jones ain't coming back til week 8. Should they just forfeit til he comes back?

I mean, good W, but the squad they faced was missing key pieces... I do the same shyt with my own team so I'm not hating. Lions have a good team and should give teams fits this year.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Lions at full strength playing as best they can play, are 1 point better than the Chiefs without 2 top 10 players and the Chiefs WRs playing as bad as possible.

Like i said, the Chiefs are fine. Detroit should come away from this came more worried than the Chiefs.

:what:

u lost at home to a team that didn’t make the playoffs last season inna incredibly weak NFC

if the DET was in the AFC - they wouldn’t even be a top 10 team

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:what:

u lost at home to a team that didn’t make the playoffs last season inna incredibly weak NFC

if the DET was in the AFC - they wouldn’t even be a top 10 team
Chris Jones and Kelce ARE GAME CHANGERS.
And the chiefs WRs played bad. If they play a normal game, it's a win. :gucci:

LIke, let me stress this, the Chiefs outside of missing CJ and Kelce, also played bad and still lost by one. Are you nikkas not processing that this was an abnormal loss. LOL

Week 1 around here is crazy. :dead: nikkas talkin about home/away shyt. It's the NFL, that don't really matter.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LOL...That is their best. LMAO. Sober up off the win. They even pulled out the fake punt. This was their best shot.
And you lost
At night
In primetime
At home

We aren't even rivals so the "we'll get you next time gadget" ass shyt is corny, we don't even care about y'all :pachaha: