The dehumanizing name Arabs use for chocolate covered marshmallows referring to Black ppl|Twitter finds out da WHOLE Black Diaspora were called N word

ReasonableMatic

Daps

IMG-2179.jpg

IMG-2180.jpg
IMG-2182.jpg

IMG-2181.jpg

Anti-Blackness was and still is a GLOBAL phenomenon for it to be so pervasive.

We were ALL called the N Word and dehumanized.

Thats why it’s important to know the history of the African Diaspora on the continent of Africa and the Americas.

We need to study eachother’s history as a people,
to better understand ourselves.

We all are a piece of the puzzle, the puzzle that is the African Diaspora.

We can’t see ourselves as a whole, without seeing eachother.

Last edited:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
The majority of people dont give a fk bout the atrocities inflicted onto folk. In their eyes we aren't even humans. Or they envy/hate us so bad that their complicit with the maltreatment.

Got this shared to me a few hours ago, now think for a second how the holocaust was marked as tragic event and rightfully so. The descendants were given reparations and eventually got enough power from it to basically keep any prominent anti-jew figure or corporation in check. Meanwhile:

Maybe 20% of the population even know who the fk Leopold is and prolly half that are aware of the sht he did to Congo etc.

I musta had only a handful of genuine convos with a crakka in the last several years. Ionno some of you fools do it, not even to mention procreating with these cave beasts:scust:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The majority of people dont give a fk bout the atrocities inflicted onto folk. In their eyes we aren't even humans. Or they envy/hate us so bad that their complicit with the maltreatment.

Got this shared to me a few hours ago, now think for a second how the holocaust was marked as tragic event and rightfully so. The descendants were given reparations and eventually got enough power from it to basically keep any prominent anti-jew figure or corporation in check. Meanwhile:

Maybe 20% of the population even know who the fk Leopold is and prolly half that are aware of the sht he did to Congo etc.

I musta had only a handful of genuine convos with a crakka in the last several years. Ionno some of you fools do it, not even to mention procreating with these cave beasts:scust:

1*xE8XsXx_4HK8eHLbvbd8UQ.jpeg

I went to Belgium and saw these chocolate treats.

Keep in mind that King Leopold II of Belgium was chopping off hands of Congolese Africans if they didn’t meet their rubber quota.

(King Leopold II killed 10 Million+ Congolese under his reign btw)

The dehumanization and extreme barbarism our ppl have endured and the joy racists found in it is mind boggling.

One of the reasons why Diaspora Wars is White Supremacy at work.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Cacs fukking hate each other it was never going to end well when they inevitably infested and colonized the mother land. :francis:

Its an island outchea somewhere i saw in a youtube vid about places travel is forbidden where anyone even coming within hailing distance is met with full on assault by the natives. Like they will hit them with a hail of arrows the minute their boat is close enough to reach.

Im guessing they either have really really good instincts or somehow word of the ways of the textbook cac had found their way back to the locals somehow. :wow:

What it says about cacs that despite the numerous advantages of civilization im sure they must be aware of, at least at the highest levels, they willfully hit the :hubie:at the suggestion of leaving the island, im sure got these cacs feeling a real type a way bout themselves :umad:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

IMG-2179.jpg

IMG-2180.jpg
IMG-2182.jpg

IMG-2181.jpg

Anti-Blackness was and still is a GLOBAL phenomenon for it to be so pervasive.

We were ALL called the N Word and dehumanized.

Thats why it’s important to know the history of the African Diaspora on the continent of Africa and the Americas.

We need to study eachother’s history as a people,
to better understand ourselves.

We all are a piece of the puzzle, the puzzle that is the African Diaspora.

We can’t see ourselves as a whole, without seeing eachother.

And that’s a Jew/Nazi/CAC in the video.

So fukk him and fukk Israel.

And fukk you for giving that CAC a platform.