Martha

PKsgnhf.jpg

IwEV40L.png

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
X-Men Producer Welcomes Avengers–X-Men Crossover, Weighs In on Hollywood Harassment << Rotten Tomatoes – Movie and TV News

The prospect of Disney owning 20th Century Fox’s film studio and Fox television properties is exciting forX-Men fans, who called for the franchise’s films to join with the Marvel Cinematic Universe of The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Doctor Strange when the deal was announced.

Lauren Shuler Donner, who produced all the X-Men movies, is executive producer on TV shows The Giftedand Legion, and will surely have some say in the franchise’s next steps, offered fans a ray of hope.

“Sure, why not?” she said in an interview with Rotten Tomatoes on Thursday at a Fox event during the Television Critics Association winter press tour. She also addressed what Hollywood’s #MeToo movement means to certain properties in the X-Men universe.
https://twitter.com/XMenFanCasting/status/948273695138643968
The deal was only approved in December, and both Disney and Fox give a timetable of up to 18 months to complete the sale. Shuler Donner already knows Disney CEO Bob Iger, Marvel Chief Kevin Feige, and Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn. She is optimistic about the films they can produce together.

“Look, it’s 18 months [away], so who knows,” Shuler Donner said. “For me, I think Bob Iger is one of the smartest men in the country. Alan Horn’s an old friend. Kevin Feige was my intern and assistant and then my associate producer on the first X-Men. Kevin and I started the X-Men together, so for me if we work with Kevin, I’m happy.”

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WOW..... low key the latest Avengers trailer has been the most inspiration and copied trailer of all time and I dont think we are properly giving it its due respect

Like there have been many trailers released over the last few years.... but I dont recall many having as many copycats no matter the genre like we've had with this.

This shyt may possibly be the greatest movie trailer of all time.

I mean no matter what you sub this with.... it looks epic based off the template of the A3 trailer. The music, the cuts, the mood.

HOLY shyt there are hundreds of these possibly thousands

Martha

parallax

Superstar
Daps
im suprised they brought back caps avengers suit. the design was dope, but the helmet was trash