The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
How about you FOH in general. Who said diversity in terms of race!? The video means diversity in GENERAL i.e content. Which is why I brought up R rated films. Learn to read.

Either way BP is bigger than anything DC has done via black characters. DC who still keeps the majority of their black characters in the back of the bus while pushing wack ass Cyborg. Get lost.

maaaan go suck a dikk you fakkit.

marvel been hitting ya'll with the Birdman ducktales for years with BP until SJW and outrage forced their hand, THEN they tossed the nikka back to shoe horn their beloved spiderman.. yeah disney really cares for diversity :mjlol:

foh yo..

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
maaaan go suck a dikk you fakkit.

marvel been hitting ya'll with the Birdman ducktales for years with BP until SJW and outrage forced their hand, THEN they tossed the nikka back to shoe horn their beloved spiderman.. yeah disney really cares for diversity :mjlol:

foh yo..

You must have a brain of a peanut because no one forced BP to get a film. It been in development how about you stop caping for those trashass DCEU films and do some research.

Anyways you sound corny af.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Before they cried and cried about Storm being with Black Panther. And now that Storm is an X-Men and the X-Writers aren't doing shyt with her ON TOP of Black Panther being bigger than ever, they are now pleading for Storm to go back with him. At least a significant amount of them. This shyt is like a more famous female singer leaving an up and coming rapper. That singer falls off HARD but that rapper becomes BIGGER than she could dream and now she is begging to come back.

:russ::russ: this is spot on!

I wouldn't be surprised but we'll see.

Lowkey, the one area the MCU hasn't shown progress in is their treatment of Rhodey :mjpls:
Like they still hold a grudge over the Terrence Howard fallout and stay taking it out on the character :picard:
That special missile thing he had in IM2 that was a dud, the patriot armor that was ragged on + Tony making his assistance obsolete with all the remotely controlled armor, then the big hammer upgrade for CA:CW that he pretty much breaks like a twig within 2 seconds + the big L via Vision.. lol cotdamn

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My G.. really ??

Wonder Woman, FIRST female led hero ever, smashed it.
Aquaman played by Half Hawaian brown haired surfer bro
Flash played by bisexual actor
Cyborg first Black hero in a first major team up.. where was War Machine in Avengers 1 ??? falcon wasnt around till WS
Greenlighting an all female CBM cast with Gotham Sirens

like lets not act like DCEU out the gate haven't been diversifying the brand lit as fukk. now i wont lie and say when it comes to execution, seeing Black Panther on screen literally blows everything else out the water, thats literally top of my list and the fact it took marvel this long, they even pushed it back to shoe horn Spidey that should show you how much they really care about diversification, with DCEU it doesnt feel forced at all, they're all there
I was talking in regards to the black characters; the ones i listed are DC ones that have tons of potential (imo), and some of those like John Stewart, Static or Vixen being particulars that, if not somewhat comparable to Black Panther, could garner a big swelling of excitement from the general public nevertheless.

I don't really consider Cyborg in that category of those other DC characters, i think he needs a bit more work and cultivation... perhaps among other things, but that's just me. I posted a lengthy article about him in the comic book thread a few days ago that's a pretty good read and chronicles the good and bad of his origin over the years and to this point.

To you're other point about wonder woman, harley, aquaman, lgbt flash, etc we're not in disagreement there. Altho i don't feel one company or the other is forced about it, i think they both use similar strategies in ways. I think DC used their best female character in WW (whereas Marvel hasn't or hasn't yet) while Marvel is about to use their best black character, while DC hasn't yet.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You must have a brain of a peanut because no one forced BP to get a film. It been in development how about you stop caping for those trashass DCEU films and do some research.

Anyways you sound corny af.

this fakkit got that battered wife syndrome.. ''in development'' lmaooooo you believe that bullshyt line the racist purlmetter was spewing ?? them cacs didnt want no AFRICAN KING fuccin up their white saviour plan

nikkas legit had to outrage for years before finally it was done. im done with you yo.. marveL really got you hypnotised, you succin they dikk hard yo.. go get ya stomach pumped you bottom hoe

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
this fakkit got that battered wife syndrome.. ''in development'' lmaooooo you believe that bullshyt line the racist purlmetter was spewing ?? them cacs didnt want no AFRICAN KING fuccin up their white saviour plan

nikkas legit had to outrage for years before finally it was done. im done with you yo.. marveL really got you hypnotised, you succin they dikk hard yo.. go get ya stomach pumped you bottom hoe
Why are you trying to act so hard over comic book movies?:dwillhuh: Thats how I can tell you're corny. Or either a cac(2012 poster). I don't care what you have to say. :dwillhuh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fans pick 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther' as 2018's most-anticipated films in Fandango poll

Avengers: Infinity War is near and moviegoers are eager for the battle to begin.

The long-hyped coming together of all the Marvel superhero forces (in theaters May 4) tops Fandango.com's list of 2018's most-anticipated movies, followed by Black Panther and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. The ticket site surveyed more than 8,000 visitors who described themselves as frequent moviegoers.

Here are the complete survey results:

Most anticipated movie:

1. Avengers: Infinity War (May 4)

2. Black Panther (Feb. 16)

3. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (June 22)

4. Untitled Deadpool sequel (June 1)

5. Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25)

6. Incredibles 2 (June 15)

7. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Nov. 16)

8. A Wrinkle in Time (March 9)

9. X-Men: Dark Phoenix (Nov. 2)

10. Ocean’s 8 (June 8)

Fan favorite actor

1. Chris Pratt (Infinity War, Fallen Kingdom)

2. Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool 2)

3. Robert Downey Jr. (Infinity War)

4. Chris Evans (Infinity War)

5. Dwayne Johnson (Skyscraper, Rampage)

Most anticipated comic-book character in a standalone movie

1. Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther (Black Panther)

2. Jason Momoa as Aquaman (Aquaman)

3. Tom Hardy as Venom (Venom)

4. Sophie Turner as Jean Grey/Phoenix (Dark Phoenix)

5. Evangeline Lilly as The Wasp (Ant-Man and the Wasp)

Most anticipated movie villain

1. Josh Brolin as Thanos (Infinity War)

2. Johnny Depp as Gellert Grindelwald (The Crimes of Grindelwald)

3. Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger (Black Panther)

4. Jessica Chastain as the yet-to-be-revealed villain (Dark Phoenix)

5. Nick Castle as Michael Myers (Halloween)

Rising female movie star

1. Danai Gurira (Black Panther)

2. Storm Reid (A Wrinkle in Time)

3. Zazie Beetz (Deadpool 2)

4. Olivia Cooke (Thoroughbreds, Ready Player One)

5. Pixie Davies (Mary Poppins Returns)

We finna do some numbers :wow:
:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not trynna start that previous argument again but just to prove a point about how much we really "dont know whats going on" with Marvel.

Did anyone know or remember Feigie saying this back in 2008

0ZmyRhAl.jpg

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: at cats whine about "hate spewed" in other threads but does the same shyt in here to a much worse degree.

But it guess it just gets flushed down the toilet like dat crap usually is and all the love and positive energy in here remains intact

Irony or hypocrisy?:lolbron:

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Why are you trying to act so hard over comic book movies?:dwillhuh: Thats how I can tell you're corny. Or either a cac(2012 poster). I don't care what you have to say. :dwillhuh:

im sorry to disappoint you. but im black and many posters on here know what i look like.. dont get it twisted i'll beat your ass

go suck some more disney dicc like the good hoe you are... im done discussing with brainwashed idiots like you