The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Looks like Cap and Stark are wearing a watch of some sort on their hands. I'm definitely reaching here, but maybe they have time traveled and are using the watches as a reference or relic.
Might have something to do with the memory thing Tony used in the beginning of Civil War

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
w5zaagf70z601.jpg

"Who the hell are you guys supposed to be?" by Eren Gürocak

:wow:

A fan poster based on another terrible ass X-Men Avengers crossover.

I swear people keep calling for the X-Men and the Avengers to team up, but other than House of M nobody can name story worth adapting. All them shyts are terrible.:mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Avengers 4 finished shooting btw. Yes barf is being used or time travel, alternate reality etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I'm over here catching up on Avengers Assembled: Secret Wars.

And 2 things..... this shyt low key feels like its trynna give the youth and everyone a clue what to expect with Phase 4.

With BP basically leading the New Avengers with Cap Marvel, Vision still around, Ant Man and Wasp with Ms Marvel.

Then it dawned on me..... low key while cats over here worried about it Captain Mavel movie, these niccas really had a pretty much "All Ms Marvel" ep:gucci:

Like I really cant wait to see how niccas gonna respond when Kevin announces they dropping a Ms Marvel movie 2027 in Phase 6:lolbron:

Martha

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm over here catching up on Avengers Assembled: Secret Wars.

And 2 things..... this shyt low key feels like its trynna give the youth and everyone a clue what to expect with Phase 4.

With BP basically leading the New Avengers with Cap Marvel, Vision still around, Ant Man and Wasp with Ms Marvel.

Then it dawned on me..... low key while cats over here worried about it Captain Mavel movie, these niccas really had a pretty much "All Ms Marvel" ep:gucci:

Like I really cant wait to see how niccas gonna respond when Kevin announces they dropping a Ms Marvel movie 2027 in Phase 6:lolbron:

Martha

Eh, I'm not sure.:patrice: That would mean introducing inhumans into the MCU (unless they've re-done ms marvel's origin), I doubt they do that if the fox goes through they would do this but who knows..:hubie:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Call me crazy but I think Marvel is setting up BP to take Tony Starks place as the face of the Avengers. And if it does a billion it will be solidified.

They said the MCU will change forever after Avengers 4 and BP being the face of the franchise could be one of those changes.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Call me crazy but I think Marvel is setting up BP to take Tony Starks place as the face of the Avengers. And if it does a billion it will be solidified.

They said the MCU will change forever after Avengers 4 and BP being the face of the franchise could be one of those changes.
Good point.
Only one to speak in the A3 trailer besides Thanos. And correct me if I'm wrong but the battle in Wakanda in the trailer is ripped straight from the comics and BP gives a Black Order alien that work.