The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Take this with a grain of salt brehs. We'll find out if my friend is legit later if it turns out true. I know for a fact she works for Marvel, but dunno how much she actually knows.
IMG_20170928_051238.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So ABC wanted to cancel AOS and Disney was like :mjpls:

:jbhmm:strange. AOS started the marvel TV universe so maybe Disney wants it to have a natural death.

Or maybe they have long term plans for characters to cross over into the MCU. Unlike the other marvel shows and because of Coulson AOS episodes have crossed over directly into the MCU. At the very least I can see them bringing Coulson back. And if you bring him over you might as well bring the rest :mjpls:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So ABC wanted to cancel AOS and Disney was like :mjpls:

:jbhmm:strange. AOS started the marvel TV universe so maybe Disney wants it to have a natural death.

Or maybe they have long term plans for characters to cross over into the MCU. Unlike the other marvel shows and because of Coulson AOS episodes have crossed over directly into the MCU. At the very least I can see them bringing Coulson back. And if you bring him over you might as well bring the rest :mjpls:

ABC thought they ran shyt
4U2id7.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Na.... man!!!!:whoa:

Marvel gotta stop this shyt :damn:

It's just not fair!:picard:

"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but the movie industry is struggling and this is the worst the box office has been in 10 years!":sadcam:

Because MARVEL TAKING ALL THE MONEY!!!!!:why:

If this happens..... I'm gonna have to join the Dem c00ns Stan movement brehs!!:mjcry:

Trevor