loopen-hey-i-have-the-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-down-27643708.png

I would go get the trailer but :damn::damn::damn:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
marvel-two-in-one.jpg
I'm not trying to reach but Marvel is publishing a story about these two trying to find Mr.Fantastic and Sue people starting to bring up Marvel reacquiring the rights could it be???:gladbron::wow:

Honestly, if you want FF you gotta hope these X-Men movies flop hard. That's the ONLY way Fox would be inclined to give up FF. But with the success of Dead Pool and Logan, I don't see them folding anytime soon. They will wait it out and reboot that bytch. They'll fukk around and make Jayden Smith the human torch next time :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Honestly, if you want FF you gotta hope these X-Men movies flop hard. That's the ONLY way Fox would be inclined to give up FF. But with the success of Dead Pool and Logan, I don't see them folding anytime soon. They will wait it out and reboot that bytch. They'll fukk around and make Jayden Smith the human torch next time :dead:
They can only wait seven years. But I believe they are planning a Doctor Doom movie so that will be the remedy to keep the rights.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yea.... they dont even have to do that.... just give back DOOM.....

But like @jayshiggs said..... they pretty much about to make a Dr Doom movie

Martha

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm just saying I thought Marvel was done with FF books, but why try to reunite the FF back together same with recent news that the ACTUAL Jean Grey returning in the next couple of months for X-men

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yea.... they dont even have to do that.... just give back DOOM.....

But like @jayshiggs said..... they pretty much about to make a Dr Doom movie

Martha

The least they could do is make a Silver Surfer origins movie :snoop:

:snoop: They've tarnished Doom enough. They need to leave him be.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
marvel-two-in-one.jpg
I'm not trying to reach but Marvel is publishing a story about these two trying to find Mr.Fantastic and Sue people starting to bring up Marvel reacquiring the rights could it be???:gladbron::wow:
Is that out? I love jim cheung