The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Always great to hear from actors that sound like they're having as much making it as we will watching. That & the sense of synergy, they're going out there seeing the entire MCU assembling & they're feeling the weight of the moment.

Good quick video. :blessed:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold that Joker topped with Leo order. :cook:

Leonardo DiCaprio wants to star in a Stan Lee biopic, according to the Marvel icon

yS27ieP.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man am i tired about shytty movie websites making "content" out of passing quotes from actors.

"Liam Neeson said he'd act in a Marvel movie!"
*750 word article listing random ass characters he could play, his past work, and the quote that was actually just him saying "sure" to some dork's question at a junket*

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultron was a pretty underwhelming villain to me. I didn't expect him to be out here taking heads off necessarily, but I expected him to pose more of a formidable threat and or/be more menacing and I just didn't get that. AoU just felt like another day at work for the Avengers. It didn't feel like Ultron put them through the wringer any harder than Loki and the Chitauri did in the first one.

I honestly came out of that film thinking Scarlet Witch was a bigger pain for them lol

They fukked up with Ultron by trying to humanize him. Giving facial features that move and making him like a petulant child trying to outdo his father doomed the character. Ultron's lack of humanity is what's supposed to make him such a terrifying character.