The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So.... since Marvel basically killed the landscape and no one is really close to challenging them.:wow:

And the competing stans basically disbanded minus a few roaches that play hide in seek in the cracks and shyt. Probably wont see any real activity till atleast late November:mjlol:

Yall wanna start a Civil War?:troll:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So.... since Marvel basically killed the landscape and no one is really close to challenging them.:wow:

And the competing stans basically disbanded minus a few roaches that play hide in seek in the cracks and shyt. Probably wont see any real activity till atleast late November:mjlol:

Yall wanna start a Civil War?:troll:

Martha

- I just got off the plane from where I was stationed,
- Kissed my wife and kids in the terminal,
- Drove home and took off my combat boots,
- Threw my war watch in a coffee can in the kitchen,
- And I'm about to head out to the local VFW for a beer

It is calm now, and I'm gonna enjoy my peace time until one of these rival comic book movie groups think we gone soft. You know they waiting in the shadows in their dirty robes like Megatron waiting for the right time to strike. We can rest now, but always stay vigilant. :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
- I just got off the plane from where I was stationed,
- Kissed my wife and kids in the terminal,
- Drove home and took off my combat boots,
- Threw my war watch in a coffee can in the kitchen,
- And I'm about to head out to the local VFW for a beer

It is calm now, and I'm gonna enjoy my peace time until one of these rival comic book movie groups think we gone soft. You know they waiting in the shadows in their dirty robes like Megatron waiting for the right time to strike. We can rest now, but always stay vigilant. :salute:

Na fukk that.... gotta stay sharp

Team @jayshiggs vs Team @wire28 :lolbron:

Oh course.... I'd probably have to ride with Team @wire28 for "obvious" reason:skip::sas2:

Me and @Norrin Radd got a friendly war going on now so he'd probably ride with you, but @BXKingPin82 probably with us:heh:

@loyola llothta is a wild card but @Merc may join yall.....

Thats for starters:myman:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I've already been in heated arguments in the black panther threads alone so I think I've had my fill of civil wars lol

We gotta entertain ourselves till A3 and possibly throughout the summer to the fall:mjlol:

Martha

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
810XcYqaXqL._SY355_.jpg

:bookhaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Na fukk that.... gotta stay sharp

Team @jayshiggs vs Team @wire28 :lolbron:

Oh course.... I'd probably have to ride with Team @wire28 for "obvious" reason:skip::sas2:

Me and @Norrin Radd got a friendly war going on now so he'd probably ride with you, but @BXKingPin82 probably with us:heh:

@loyola llothta is a wild card but @Merc may join yall.....

Thats for starters:myman:

Martha
You need a place to talk to other vets about something else, I hear they got a group that meets at other sub-forums where they talk about sports, wrestling, boxing, rap, politics and technology. You are like a soldier who can't turn off your killer instinct during peace time. The war is over brother, we won. :obama:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
as already mentioned, brehs we must stay vigilant

although the war is won, please TRUST the dc stans, clark kents and marvel haters are out in the wasteland like megatron, in their dirty ass robes talkin to bums in the street like megatron was the animals. they'll be back in december, talkin that shyt, with no got damn reason to but only because they long for their moment in the sun

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
810XcYqaXqL._SY355_.jpg

:bookhaha:

although the war is won, please TRUST the dc stans, clark kents and marvel haters are out in the wasteland like megatron, in their dirty ass robes talkin to bums in the street like megatron was the animals. they'll be back in december, talkin that shyt, with no got damn reason to but only because they long for their moment in the sun

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I mean you cant unsee that man.... you just cant

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:mjlol:
And they are looking for a crack in the Marvel armor to try and exploit. BP is reigning hellfire on their ass right now so it's hard to tell. But they out there. I seen them like:
maxresdefault.jpg