To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

LfqTB43.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Im sitting here watching Ragnorak, and its like the Thor movies are a backwards trilogy :skip:

Its like the opposite of the Iron Man trilogy.

It also shows how much Marvel/Disney loved the GOTG movies.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
picture-of-robert-sheehan-nathan-stewart-jarrett-antonia-thomas-and-iwan-rheon-in-misfits-large-picture-misfits-1314561721.jpg

Robert Sheehan was cast as Banshee in X-Men: First Class
  • Robert Sheehan was cast as Banshee in X-Men: First Class
  • His television series Misfits got in the way
  • Robert was then replaced by Caleb Landry Jones

Those of you who are familiar with your comic book characters will be well aware of the fact the Banshee was originally an Irish character. Unfortunately, when Banshee appeared in the movie X-Men: First Class, he was played by theAmerican actor Caleb Landry Jones.

However, it seems that things almost happened in a completely different way and we almost got to see an Irish Banshee in the film. Irish actor Robert Sheehanhas confirmed that he was cast in the role of Banshee for X-Men: First Class, before other commitments led to him being un-cast.

Sheehan told Hot Press, "It's true, I was cast in X-Men. I was going to be Banshee, originally an Irish superhero, and Jane Goldman wrote it for me. Wrote it for little ol' Rob! So yeah, that did sting a bit. There was a four or five-week crossover with Misfits, and the studio came back and said, 'No, we need full and free availability', and all of a sudden I was un-cast."

Link:
http://www.fansshare.com/gallery/photos/11275078/nathan-misfits-promo-saison-misfits/

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
as already mentioned, brehs we must stay vigilant

although the war is won, please TRUST the dc stans, clark kents and marvel haters are out in the wasteland like megatron, in their dirty ass robes talkin to bums in the street like megatron was the animals. they'll be back in december, talkin that shyt, with no got damn reason to but only because they long for their moment in the sun

:gucci: wait dawn of justice didnt even reach a billy :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
James Gunn just made me a little sad :mjcry:

Baby Groot is OG Groots son :damn:

@Groot :damn:

:mjcry:damn breh thought he was on some reincarnation type ish
So basically mean Guardians kills off the most sympathetic character in each film.
Groot part 1
Blue Mohawk dude part 2
bald sister infinity war
rocket racc00n part 3

edit: @ thecoli censoring the word racc00n :mjpls:.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjcry:damn breh thought he was on some reincarnation type ish
So basically mean Guardians kills off the most sympathetic character in each film.
Groot part 1
Blue Mohawk dude part 2
bald sister infinity war
rocket racc00n part 3

edit: @ thecoli censoring the word racc00n :mjpls:.

Damn so you can’t say racc00n?:russ:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The fukk niccas be doing around here!!:pachaha:

Martha

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
q7vct8alrzh01.gif

If The U.S. Government Blocks The AT&T And Time Warner Merger, WB And DC Comics May Be Sold Separately

If The U.S. Government Blocks The AT&T And Time Warner Merger, WB And DC Comics May Be Sold Separately

Since it has already been confirmed that the MCU is introducing the multiverse, could DC characters eventually fit IF Disney buys DC?

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Star Benedict Cumberbatch Indicates That The Marvel Multiverse Is Coming

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Star Benedict Cumberbatch Indicates That The Marvel Multiverse Is Coming

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
q7vct8alrzh01.gif

Since it has already been confirmed that the MCU is introducing the multiverse, could DC characters eventually fit IF Disney buys DC?

:mjlol: