The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just think of the boost black panther just gave infinity war :ohhh:.

Wakanda and BP we're prominently featured in the first trailer and now fans that saw the trailer who didn't know who he was are that much more invested..

MARVELS logic :wow:

And you know more black people are going to go out to support Wakanda again.

I wouldn't be surprised of the add more Wakanda footage in the next trailer.:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stalk and sacrifice half the universe as a gift and still get turned down space brehs
b76bKF6_zps9vj39sqr.png

Make sure you have this same energy when Thanos pulls up later this summer:mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Wakanda and BP we're prominently featured in the first trailer and now fans that saw the trailer who didn't know who he was are that much more invested..

I wouldn't be surprised of the add more Wakanda footage in the next trailer.:lolbron:

Especially if they show more of some of the other stars from BP that people are falling in love with

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

every piece of promo from now gonna have T'Challa and Tony in it :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Its crazy that since IM 1,

Marvel has experienced a lot of big victories..... but who'd imagine that this would be their biggest victory of all thus far:frank2:

Martha

Not just that. Spiderman changed everything. It took Thor's July release date which pushed it to Novermber. That was when Black Panther was originally supposed to drop. Instead it came out during black history month :wow:

Captain Marvel was supposed to have dropped this weekend. Which leads me to believe she was supposed to have a role in infinity war.

But all 3 movies that either got added or pushed back all killed it.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Only movie I haven't seen is Dr. Strange. I've read the synopsis but just never had the desire to see it.
Do it. It's worth it. Strange is an a$$hole, but he's an intelligent a$$hole. And he pays a price that doesn't get removed, the type of price which means nothing to anyone else but means the whole of his self-identity to him.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Stalk and sacrifice half the universe as a gift and still get turned down space brehs
b76bKF6_zps9vj39sqr.png
Thanos is strange. Why is he obsessed with Death? If he wants to court Death, why isn't he suicidal? It's like he's trying to tame Death by wooing Death, which is balls to the face illogical.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Thanos is strange. Why is he obsessed with Death? If he wants to court Death, why isn't he suicidal? It's like he's trying to tame Death by wooing Death, which is balls to the face illogical.

Thanos is a homeless simp. He thinks death wants more of what she already gets naturally, instead, she wants things that she can't have. When he didn't give a shyt, she wanted him. Deadpool is death resistant, she wants him. Some one needs to teach his lame ass

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

This.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So now that BP has dropped, lets talk spoilers. What’s Thanos’ motivation for invading Wakanda? Vibranium? Or:

Is there still a chance the Soul Stone is in Wakanda? Possibly in the meteor they showed in the intro? It could be what gives the Heart Shaped Herb the ability to communicate with the dead.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So now that BP has dropped, lets talk spoilers. What’s Thanos’ motivation for invading Wakanda? Vibranium? Or:

Is there still a chance the Soul Stone is in Wakanda? Possibly in the meteor they showed in the intro? It could be what gives the Heart Shaped Herb the ability to communicate with the dead.

I think there is something about the trailer with this

That street scene where is looks like Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Widow is getting attacked by someone in the Black Order. I’m guessing they getting the beats till a Cap hiding in the shadows comes out and fouls whatever plans. That shot of them looking up feels like either they lost something or the enemy is temporarily retreating. Then this same group seems to be in Wakanda. So either “they” brought something there and hiding in refuge or they are going to Wakanda for help since they are being chased or know something big on a worldly scale is about to happen and they can’t go to Stark.

I bet it’s something simple like that

Martha

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I hunk there is something about the trailer with this

That street scene where is looks like Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Widow is getting attacked by someone in the Black Order. I’m guessing they getting the beats till a Cap hiding in the shadows comes out and fouls whatever plans. That shot of them looking up feels like either they lost something or the enemy is temporarily retreating. Then this same group seems to be in Wakanda. So either “they” brought something there and hiding in refuge or they are going to Wakanda for help since they are being chased or know something big on a worldly scale is about to happen and they can’t go to Stark.

I bet it’s something simple like that

Martha
That could totally be it too. I might be misreading everything :yeshrug: