The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're killin' me with the Megatron analogies. :mjlol:

I been trynna find a pic or meme of that scene to give the visual too.

But can’t find it online. And I don’t know how to post phone taken pics on here. Never learned that.

But that was always a funny scene to me in I think Transformers 2,

Where they finally reveal Megatron is alive and he’s hiding away in a dusty abandoned building fukked up, weak/sickly and broken wearing an old dingy robe sitting on a chair while brooding and still mad at his humiliating defeat and waiting his time to strike back.

It’s like, “why is a robot wearing a robe?”

But that me just how I see certain poster(s) who been weirdly quiet since Nov.

Popping up every now and again try to bash the low hanging fruit with MCU and mainly sticking to random ass other threads and still begging cuz they bitter

You know who I’m talking about too:lolbron:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I been trynna find a pic or meme of that scene to give the visual too.

But can’t find it online. And I don’t know how to post phone taken pics on here. Never learned that.

But that was always a funny scene to me in I think Transformers 2,

Where they finally reveal Megatron is alive and he’s hiding away in a dusty abandoned building fukked up, weak/sickly and broken wearing an old dingy robe sitting on a chair while brooding and still mad at his humiliating defeat and waiting his time to strike back.

It’s like, “why is a robot wearing a robe?”

But that me just how I see certain poster(s) who been weirdly quiet since Nov.

Popping up every now and again try to bash the low hanging fruit with MCU and mainly sticking to random ass other threads and still begging cuz they bitter

You know who I’m talking about too:lolbron:

Martha
Yeah, a robot with a robe while in hiding is hilarious and fitting. :lolbron:
I heard some of them lamenting the downfall of TFR in a thread. Shyt was equally hilarious. And yes, no names need to be mentioned. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I heard some of them lamenting the downfall of TFR in a thread. Shyt was equally hilarious. And yes, no names need to be mentioned. :mjgrin:

I know it sucks to be in a position where you really can’t say shyt and have to wait to talk till like Dec 2018.

But they all (creators and stans) brought that shyt on themselves with all them bad decisions and excessive shyt talking/trolling

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo my G!
i was reading them posts like...

:mymanmarveldenzel:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Only movie I haven't seen is Dr. Strange. I've read the synopsis but just never had the desire to see it.

Well in full disclosures...... there are some similarities to it and Batman Begins.

And if you liked that you'll love this.

Cuz the story and screen play writer of BB was once attached to direct Dr. Strange YEARS ago.

But fail through, so then he got signed on to work with Nolan and basically brought his draft and substituted Dr. Stephen Strange for Bruce Wayne, then just added a bunch of Batman shyt to it.

So yea check it out:yeshrug:

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Only movie I haven't seen is Dr. Strange. I've read the synopsis but just never had the desire to see it.
Ignore what the previous poster said. I found no similarities with Batman begins. It really just felt like iron man 1 with magic instead of tech. And a boring English guy instead of rdj. So essentially you’ve already seen this movie:russell:
Starts out cocky and arrogant and you know the rest.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Dr. Strange is good but if you're not a fan of the new avenger films then you probably won't like this. I liked it but compared to the old avenger films, it doesn't really have the same impact...the same as Ant Man and Homecoming. It's on Netflix though so it wouldn't be a hassle to watch it, and it's not that long of a film. Speaking of new avengers though, I do feel as though Black Panther will make its mark, similar to the older films. Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is the first time I got emotional and almost cried multiple times watching a movie :to:

I literally felt so much pride and joy watching black panther brehs. Even though this was a Marvel comic book flick you can tell everyone who contributed to this project knew the stakes were high and it felt like everyone went that extra mile.

It might clear over $200 million this weekend :wow:

I'm going to see it again on Monday.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I watched Justice League again after I saw Black Panther Friday...

DC? They done. :mjlol: that shyt was terrible. I might not ever watch another DC flick again. I had hope.

Marvel hittin on all cylinders.

Even the obscure heroes are stars.

Just think Groot is a fukkin star now, and they cant even get the easy shyt right. How the fukk do you fukk up Justice League :dahell:

If Infinity War lives up to expectations they gotta restart they shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
marvel gang yall realize that wack ass "weak villain argument" been laid to dust too :marvelpachaha:

Keaton got praise, Blanchett was good, MBJ getting debated with ledgers performance, and we got :deebothanos: on deck

i see you haters :LOLDraxMantis:

I think one of the reasons the villains have popped is because they have a deep connection to the hero. In BP and Thor the villains were blood related. In spiderman he was the father of Peter's crush. The villains also had better story arcs.

The movies as a whole were stand alone stories.