The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 3 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rip took 1 for the team:whoo: Ray/Dahrk/Nora reverse switch:ohhh: Wally:stylin: strike a pose:takedat: Zari feelin Hex pizza grill:usure: Amaya/Nate tweakin:lupe: Wakanda ancestors:blessed: Ava with backup:smugbiden: Jax, the Family Guy:obama: Sara struggle speech:skip: 'Worst orgy ever':mjlol: Mighty Morphin:laff: Beebo:banderas: Hundred, Thousand, Trillion FUKKERY:ooh: DCTV/CW cut the check:russ: Power bomb Winged Demon to feathers:deadmanny: Gary dressed as Constantine:heh: Wait, a dismantled portal:troll:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Legends of Tomorrow boss addresses returns of Amaya, Rip, and more
'Legends of Tomorrow' boss addresses returns of Amaya, Rip, and more

Jack Rowand/The CW
NATALIE ABRAMS
April 13, 2018 AT 02:01 PM EDT

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow ended its third season Monday by sending the show in an entirely new direction — but one that fans worried wouldn’t include Amaya and Rip.

During the season finale, Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) ultimately decided to leave the Waverider and return to her village. But, as EW previously revealed, Richardson-Sellers is not leaving the show.

“Yes, Maisie will absolutely be back,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim told EW on our SiriusXM radio show Superhero Insider on Friday. “We just felt like we owed it to the character to complete this arc, complete this story loop that we got her in. Once we took her off of her path in 1942, it was always incumbent upon us to return her to that path. That was something that hung over us as writers, and hung over the character… I’m looking forward to a different storyline for Amaya next year. We’ll reveal our plans for Maisie’s character at Comic-Con this year.”

Rip (Arthur Darvill), meanwhile, sacrificed himself to buy the Legends time to escape from Mallus, though Guggenheim says it’s likely we will see the character again. “We love Arthur, we love having Arthur on the show, and I think Arthur enjoys being on the show,” Guggenheim says. “Because it’s a time travel show, and because we never saw a body, anything is possible. I think Arthur is totally willing to come back and play with us if we have a cool idea.”

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La