The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 3 thread

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Yeah I thought Sara was going to put the moves on Barry .
Why is Gary not a series regular?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Why is Gary not a series regular?
rCpk1AB.png
He's good in moderation. Any more and he'd get mad annoying.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
One of Nate or Amaya gotta go shyt is getting mad annoying. Weve been on this shouldbthey shouldnt tjey for 2 seasons gotta dead it now before it gets as bad as how the other shows have done it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Bigot Ape:martin: Make Grodd:laff: great again:mjpls: Young Obeezy droppin gems on Sara:obama: 'Let me get inside Nora':banderas: Ava's so emotional:skip: Mick shoulda toast Dahrk:ufdup: Wally/Zara tossed up:pachaha: Struggle Nollywood CGI:mjlol: Nate came thru for Amaya's people:blessed: Giant Demonic GAWD wingspan, tho:whoo:

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
One of Nate or Amaya gotta go shyt is getting mad annoying. Weve been on this shouldbthey shouldnt tjey for 2 seasons gotta dead it now before it gets as bad as how the other shows have done it.

Same with sara/ava...which we saw the same with sara/nyssa and sara/ollie.

"Bu-bu-but my demons! Waah" and so on and so forth.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Same with sara/ava...which we saw the same with sara/nyssa and sara/ollie.

"Bu-bu-but my demons! Waah" and so on and so forth.
Yeah but nate and amaya has gone on for damn near two whole seasons. Its time is over.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Doo Wop ain't gon be able to say shyt to Barry about fukking up the timeline after this mess. Amaya and Nate causing all kinds of paradoxes and shyt.

Yeah but nate and amaya has gone on for damn near two whole seasons. Its time is over.
We've had six seasons of Oliver battling his demons/darkness/sins/whatever and not learning a damn thing. They'll drag this shyt out long as they want.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Doo Wop ain't gon be able to say shyt to Barry about fukking up the timeline after this mess. Amaya and Nate causing all kinds of paradoxes and shyt.

We've had six seasons of Oliver battling his demons/darkness/sins/whatever and not learning a damn thing. They'll drag this shyt out long as they want.
I know. That is why I didnt like last season because it was all to draw out a plot poont weve been over and over since season 1. Hence why I said it because I know theyre going down that route and itll be annoying to watcg.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This show is like The arrowverse Suicide Squad the way they swap out team members

I'm in for Constantine and doo wop Wally next year is a good trade-off though I think the rip actor was under use