TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Of course the Legends would conjure up Beebo to fight Mallus :russ:

Nice to see them bring people back for the finale, including Jax :ooh:

Ray looking out for Nora and Darhk sacrificing himself for his daughter :ehh:

Jonah Hex trying to get at Zari :mjgrin:

Gary cosplaying as Constantine :mjlol:

Legends definitely remains the most fun of the superhero shows on air right now.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ayo:laff::laff::laff::laff:Did these fools really use supernatural gems that can create anything and summoned gotdamn Beebo?!!:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::russ::russ:at my boy Mick yawning while summoning :dead:Ray with the ultimate Dammnit Ray moment:snoop::snoop::skip::mjlol:Darhk daughter will be back :ehh:The crazy thing is that makes complete sense with how dumb their ideas get when they're together:dead::dead:Jonah, Helen, Jax :blessed:and he gotta fam now:whoo:Rip:to:Gary cosplaying as Constantine :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:You let more than an interdimensional demon out love:ufdup:Vixen stay getting swapped out:dwillhuh:Legends of fukkery with another great season of fukkery :myman:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just finished the episode where mallus possesses sara, :francis:i dont know how this season is getting so much love. Last season (with small doses of darkh but the main villian was eobard) was much better to me.

This season has made so many iffy choices. The totem chick was a bad addition, hasnt quite gelled. Heat wave being a doofus was funny but if thats all he is now they are wasting dominic purcell.. Constantine is a guest star not a regular will get old quick. Steel has outlived his sell by date and hes bringing vixen down. The jury is still out on wally but so far he seems :ld:as expected the hole of firestorm ( the professor more so) is evident

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the episode where mallus possesses sara, :francis:i dont know how this season is getting so much love. Last season (with small doses of darkh but the main villian was eobard) was much better to me.

This season has made so many iffy choices. The totem chick was a bad addition, hasnt quite gelled. Heat wave being a doofus was funny but if thats all he is now they are wasting dominic purcell.. Constantine is a guest star not a regular will get old quick. Steel has outlived his sell by date and hes bringing vixen down. The jury is still out on wally but so far he seems :ld:as expected the whole of firestorm ( the professor more so) is evident
Show is legends of fukkery not good writing

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Show is legends of fukkery not good writing
"Fukkery" is organised chaos that entertains, this season has missed the mark for reasons I stated keep thinkin "characterisation" is ineffectual to the plot tho. You got your dap so congrats

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yall remember how serious the first season was? Now we have

tumblr_p70dv8QSWa1wzefqmo1_500.gif

:mjlol::dead: