The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not sure if it's been said yet, but S2 has been the best of all the DC shows so far. It's amazing how much this show has improved on S1, shyt is just so entertaining :Homersweet:
I don't watch any other show on the lineup but supergirl and it's certainly been better than that.

just finished the finale for this, what a ride.After having to endure smallville's shortcomings for years Its so good to see what they can do on tv these days. I hope we get a s3 though. It seems the ambition and scope for the show isn't being matched by any form of success, not in ratings or acclaim
:mjcry:

Ps Is there any reports on Victor garber? It seems his role was heavily reduced in the latter part of the season

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I just realized we went through 16 episodes of pure fukkery at its finest and that Hourman appearance at the end of season 1 just got dropped like it didnt even happen
That was the whole impetus for amaya joining the team and the legends discovering their enemy was a speedster

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don't watch any other show on the lineup but supergirl and it's certainly been better than that.

just finished the finale for this, what a ride.After having to endure smallville's shortcomings for years Its so good to see what they can do on tv these days. I hope we get a s3 though. It seems the ambition and scope for the show isn't being matched by any form of success, not in ratings or acclaim
:mjcry:

Ps Is there any reports on Victor garber? It seems his role was heavily reduced in the latter part of the season

You know the show has already been renewed for a 3rd season right :dwillhuh:

Daps
That was the whole impetus for amaya joining the team and the legends discovering their enemy was a speedster
Yeah but they forshadowed a whole story about Hourman being friends with them, him getting the Waverider, fuss about him played by that guy from Suits but in the end he barely appeared...I don't think he even had powers.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah but they forshadowed a whole story about Hourman being friends with them, him getting the Waverider, fuss about him played by that guy from Suits but in the end he barely appeared...I don't think he even had powers.
he takes a pill and has powers for a hour ....which I thought he would do because the show was a hour ad he could take one pill when the show started

Daps
he takes a pill and has powers for a hour ....which I thought he would do because the show was a hour ad he could take one pill when the show started
I know about Hourman, and it's also weird because they already established Mirakuru (Miraclo) in Arrow.
Him, Grandpa Steel and Dr mid-nite seemed powerless.

BTW, remember when Ray said he'll make a new suit? He needs something slick.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
which is why I wasn't fussed about what we got. There was so much hype leading into the season about the justice society but other than the fight where they handed the legends their lunch they were shaping up to be a bore. Then when vixen finds him dead I thought we were going to get another blood lust revenge story like hawkgirl and savage:scust: but everything worked out for the best especially the sidelining of rip hunter:blessed:. I know it's due to his other gig but that move is what really turned the show around

Spyro

Banned
Daps
So who's hotter brehs, Iris from Flash or Amaya from Legends?

I'd go Amaya :yeshrug:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Thandie newton

vxXg8Kr.gif