The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Not sure if it's been mentioned but that finale straight ripped off Supernatural, by having a song playing over a montage of the whole season :mjlol:

Should have just played Carry on my Wayward Son and be done with it :mjlol:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
So who's hotter brehs, Iris from Flash or Amaya from Legends?

I'd go Amaya :yeshrug:

MoYKx7S.gif

Im smashing both...

Vixen nun grew on me during season 2 of legends. They both mad cute. In that model sort of way

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:martin: I literally forgot to watch the finale, im sitting here like when is the new episode dropping, only to realize I didnt remember seeing the finale.. 17 episodes is an odd number

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:martin: I literally forgot to watch the finale, im sitting here like when is the new episode dropping, only to realize I didnt remember seeing the finale.. 17 episodes is an odd number
yeah but I am glad they do, 20 odd episodes of LoT would lead to a lot of filler and pointless time travel hijinx trash we don't need

Rayzah

Daps
Yup, the other version of Thawne is out there :russ:

What a great season :blessed: right up there with Arrow

Much much much better than Flash

How times have changed,

I don't watch any other show on the lineup but supergirl and it's certainly been better than that.

just finished the finale for this, what a ride.After having to endure smallville's shortcomings for years Its so good to see what they can do on tv these days. I hope we get a s3 though. It seems the ambition and scope for the show isn't being matched by any form of success, not in ratings or acclaim
:mjcry:

Ps Is there any reports on Victor garber? It seems his role was heavily reduced in the latter part of the season

:dwillhuh: how Sway? How did you find this show without watching or being interested in arrow or flash? Im not telling you what you should be watching................ but you should be watching one if not both of those shows.. they are better in every way. Season 1 of flash and season 1 and 2 of arrow far exceed anything LOt or supgirl have done

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How times have changed,

:dwillhuh: how Sway? How did you find this show without watching or being interested in arrow or flash? Im not telling you what you should be watching................ but you should be watching one if not both of those shows.. they are better in every way. Season 1 of flash and season 1 and 2 of arrow far exceed anything LOt or supgirl have done
Remember I said I had watched smallville for years so I am fully aware of the wb/cw blueprint for couples something LoT has no time for. From a technical standpoint if you aren't on all that speedforce inter dimensional malarkey there is nothing Barry can do that Clark didnt already do. And lastly other than a few JLU episodes (like the one he becomes luthor) or DC movies I have never been a fan of him or his mythos.

LoT feels like a break from the usual CW formulaic offerings the only way you know it's part of the clique is its campyness. There use of cgi and sfx also trumps the other shows.

As for arrow can't stand the amell or the hype for the show, far too derivative so much so they have to steal other (heroes) villains just to give the lead something to do

Last edited:

Rayzah

Daps
Remember I said I had watched smallville for years so I am fully aware of the wb/cw blueprint for couples something LoT has no time for. From a technical standpoint if you aren't on all that speedforce inter dimensional malarkey there is nothing Barry can do that Clark didnt already do. And lastly other than a few JLU episodes (like the one he becomes luthor) or DC movies I have never been a fan of him or his mythos.

LoT feels like a break from the usual CW formulaic offerings the only way you know it's part of the clique is its campyness. There use of cgi and sfx also trumps the other shows.

As for arrow can't stand the amell or the hype for the show, far too derivative so much so they have to steal other (heroes) villains just to give the lead something to do
My feeling are hurt, you might as well just insulted me lol.. I find those shows excellent works of television art, but ok different strokes I guess :manny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
“After the defeat of Eobard Thawne and his equally nefarious Legion of Doom, the Legends face a new threat created by their actions at the end of last season. In revisiting a moment in time that they had already participated in, they have essentially fractured the timeline and created anachronisms – a scattering of people, animals, and objects all across time! Our team must find a way to return all the anachronisms to their original timelines before the time stream falls apart. But before our Legends can jump back into action, Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) and his newly established Time Bureau call their methods into question. With the Time Bureau effectively the new sheriffs in town, the Legends disband – until Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) discovers one of them in the middle of his well-deserved vacation in Aruba. Seeing this as an opportunity to continue their time traveling heroics, Sara (Caity Lotz) wastes no time in getting the Legends back together. We reunite with billionaire inventor Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), the unconventional historian-turned-superhero Nate Heywood (Nick Zano), and Professor Martin Stein (Victor Garber) and Jefferson “Jax” Jackson (Franz Drameh), who together form the meta-human Firestorm. Once reunited, the Legends will challenge the Time Bureau’s authority over the timeline and insist that however messy their methods may be, some problems are beyond the Bureau’s capabilities. Some problems can only be fixed by Legends.”

:laff:
They get fired again.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Just saw Netflix movie With the dude who plays Jefferson. I always thought he sounded weird...like a lil off.....now I know its because hes british lol